-THE CONSULTATION-

I woke up the next day. I couldn't seem to fathom the fact that I'm actually away from this man. I was so used to him sneaking his way into my room and cuddling with me. I'm so used to arguing with him over the simplest of things. So used to his over protective ways. I couldn't help but feel something.
I knew that today I had a consultation with the grandma. She was sweet, her daughter had the same hospitality.they've done nothing but protect me and feed me lol. I felt the need to leave in the next few days. Just so I wouldn't be dependent on them.
I got out of bed and went straight to the shower. I need to wash myself and just take a minute to allow my mind to go on auto pilot. I know that after the consultation I'll be ready to kick someone's ass.

Then again, it wouldn't even make sense for me to hurt that person. It would make more sense to send it all back to them. I don't have to do a major spell, I feel like I can do something simple that will make sure they learn their lesson. Mainly being not to fuck with people who don't do anything to anyone. I didn't mess with anyone at all for this to be happening to me. I got out of the shower and put on my oils,deodorant, and undergarments. I put in my clothes right after and put my hair in a hat. I walk out of the room and straight to the stairs. I walk down the wooden steps and as soon as my foot touched the wooden floors, I saw the grandma seated at the dining room table. She had a mat laid out on it and two chains attached to the shell of a nut.

I took a seat right in front of her

I took a seat right in front of her. She had me hold a small ball with a shell on it in one hand. Then she started saying some words. It seemed like it was Spanish. Then she had me open my hand and she wrote something down. She did this a couple more times until she had three different signs on the paper. After she got the signs, she got her iPad and put them into the app.
She started to read and then she put it down soon after. "What is it?" I asked a bit curious. "So the first signs is how you came here. Which is basically going into detail about the fact that you have demons that are following you. Of course you didn't attract them. They were sent to you by an enemy who was very close to you. It appears to be your friend. A man with long hair who loves to wear a lot of crystal jewelry. He is tall and slender, he may even be bisexual." As soon as she said that I knew it was Johnathan. I shook my head in disbelief. I couldn't go against her word. She knew what she was doing and her message is coming straight from God himself. What else could I do but shut up and listen.
"I know you know who that is, this person  did a lot of magic to separate you from your mate. They even made it so that you would be thrown out of the house quickly.  Of course it worked, because you're here. I'm glad you came here.  If you didn't you wouldn't have known what to do or how to defend yourself. This is a spiritual war. Started by your friends and the woman who paid him to cast these spells." She said. I nodded and didn't know what to say at all. "Your mate is under this spell, which will be easy to break.  But we are gonna have to do a lot with you. We gotta do a ebo, which is a sacrifice. That way we can take a life in place of your own. That way the demons can latch themselves onto the animal which passed away. This will make them stop chasing you. It rids them from you in general." She said. I nodded. "If anything it would be good if you joined this religion. Based on who you get as you're head orisha you may or may not have to cut your hair." She said. I was shook I can't lie. I closed my eyes and took a deep inhale and then exhaled. "Okay." I said.
"I will have my grandson get the animals and we will begin the ebos tomorrow." She said. "How much is it all gonna come to?" I asked. "I will have to ask the Orishas. What they want me to charge you." She started speaking in Spanish and then did a flip of the chain. Soon after she looked up and said $2,000.00. I didn't even hesitate. I walked over to the coat rack and grabbed my bag. I took out the $2,000 and laid it in the mat. I don't have time to play with my life. I want to make sure I am good and that this whole spell gets dismantled. "The things about this is that you will have warriors. These warriors will fight for you in any situation. So when I'm not around you will be protected by them." She said. " I also wanted to say that the outcome will be beautiful. The spell will backfire so if that so called friend of yours has a relationship, it will break apart. Then the spell will wear off of your mate which will lead to him possibly killing or breaking up with the whorish woman." She said. I nodded. "We will give you plenty of sweet baths so that when he does see you, you will have a child for him on that night. He will not be able to superset from you." She said " I don't mind the sweetening bath but it's just that I think I'm done with that man for good." I said.
She laughed and looked at me. "According to the Orishas you're not done with him and he is not done with you. You have a destiny to bring his son into this world." She said. The next hour she spent her time explaining a lot more to me and soon I was in a daze of thoughts trying to figure out how this all was going to play out..
————-
This story is lowkey based on true events lol 😭 no joke. I hope you guys like this part.