Solution

Natasha POV

Aunt May died peter is depressed and won't talk to anyone not even tony we tried to get the twins to talk to him but they had there own problems and by time everyone began forming their own little bubble except me and Steve I am tired too and sad I feel like I am missing something in my life but I can't just isolate myself  from them we are family and they seem to be forgetting that .

I had an idea but I needed Steve to help me so I went to the training room to find him punching his arch nemesis that he seems to despise greatly the punching bag "Steve" I call out to him "hey didn't see you there" "I have an Idea that will help us fix this mess and make tony mad"Steve looks at me unsure "what is it" "we are adopting" "you want to adopt without telling tony" he says "yup" I say popping the "p" he looks at me totally defeated "if you're sure that it's gonna got rid of this misery then I'm in"  "come on then let's go" "wait now?" "Yes"

We get into the car "so how old do yo want them" "older than the twins" "why?" "So they would be the older siblings for the three of them" we then went to all the orphanages in the area except one"well this is the last one" "ya let's hope we find someone good" we go in and it's really quiet unlike the other orphanages that had kids screaming and crying "it really quite"Steve says"ya" I wach out for anything suspicious until we reached the reception there was a woman she looked 25 and rude "ahh how can I help you" she said looking up at as while chewing gum loudly "we are here to adopt" "age" "16 or 17"
"In there" she says pointing at a room we go in there are a bunch of toddlers playing quietly in the corner of the room letting small giggles escape while shushing each other .It was really cute

the room wasn't small nor big just medium there were kids running quietly  it seems like they are being carful to not make any loud noises some of them were 12 14 or 15 everyone sent sneaky glances at a girl that was sitting on a couch leaning her head backwards she had short hair wore a hoodie and some cargo pants it looked like she was listening to music I don't know why but I saw myself in her "hey there what are you listening to" I said

To be continued