-10-

Season 1: Episode 5: Black Smoke {Part 2}

I rushed into back to the ravens clubhouse out of breath as i pushed the door open

"You won't believe what happened at the Eagles game today." Becca started.

"What happened?" Hayley asked turning away from the video games with Jack.

"Daniel... pasted out, fainted, uh, at basketball game. He is no good... just went to hospital with ambulance." I say trying to catch my breath. Leo the ran up to me trying to help me calm down and to help me stand up properly.

"Are you okay?" Leo asks pulling me into a hug as I shake my head into his chest trying not to let the tears fall out.

"So, he is in the hospital now?" Jack asked almost looking sad. "I cant believe it."

"Come on, guys! Let's party!" Becca says smiling as music started to play and all the Ravens started to dance around. "That is what the Eagles get for tying to mess with us!" 

"Please turn the music off." Leo says but no one listens and everyone keeps on dancing around the clubhouse.

"He said, turn the music off!" Jack shouts louder and the everyone listens.

"What is wrong with you people? How can yo celebrate something like that?" Leo asks still holding onto me.

"If this happened to us, the Eagles would be doing the exact same thing." Jackie says coming out from behind a bunch of people.

"Yeah, have you forgotten how they made you look like a ninja turtle?" Emma asks from a table.

"That is exactly my point. We are not like them. I am going to their clubhouse to see if they need help. Are you guys coming?" Leo asks no one said anything as he scoffed.

"I will come." Jack said getting up from the couch and walking out with Leo and i.

Leo knocks o the door to the Eagles clubhouse, i wasnt sure want was going to happen but i was sure that it wasn't going to go well. Soon after Leo knocked someone opened the door.

"What do you want? Come here to make fun of us or something?" Parker asks.

"No we came here to see if you needed help." Jack says trying to sound polite.

"Well, we dont need your help. So, you can leave." Parker says firing back at jack as he closes the door.

"I dont know what i expected." Leo said running a hair though his hair.

"I can see if they need any help. I will see you two later today." I say opening the door to my seconded clubhouse.

"And didn't you suspect anything?" Sophie says to Brooke talking to here though the louie.

"I knew he was going thought something, and i chose to ignore it. Now look what happened." Brooke says though the other end on the louie.

"Hey, you can't blame yourself, okay. You did not have anything to do with it. You didnt do anything wrong." Sophie says trying to calm Brooke down.