6/ Get out of here now

Kacchan POV

I was standing there after smashing the glass. I didn't care that glass was covering the floor or that it was clear that guards would soon be here. Izuku was in my arms his tail still wet but slowly it turned into legs and clothes. As I was reaching for his neck to remove the collar I heard Sero say

"We need to go people are coming."

Being physicals we were able to get out of there and back over the river quickly before the could catch us. They would not take him away again. I would protect him.

After around two hours we arrived at the beach. We quickly get to the water and go under. With that we become mermen again and as I still hold Izuku I swim towards his house.

"Izuku. I am sorry. I was a terrible friend and let you down. But never again. I will always protect you."
"It's okay Kacchan. I made a mistake. You were right the surface is bad. Well not all bad."
"What do you mean?"
"The boy. Shoto I think that's his name. He was nice."
"No. Izuku he's a human. You you can't. He'll hurt you."
"I know but can't a mer dream."

Todoroki POV

Father was in pure rage when we found the tank smashed out and the merperson gone. After he yelled at everyone one and hid out in his room for a bit he ended up apologizing to me and then giving me a seashell. Next month I am going to a new shore line to live there for a little bit. I miss the small sea creature. Although he didn't seem to talk or anything like that he was kind and I cared for him.

Time skip

I was walking along the beach looking for more seashells when I heard beautiful singing. It put me in a trance locking me under a sort of spell. Following the song towards a place further down the beach I see a small figure sitting on a rock further out in the water.

No way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Word count 353