4

"Wake up Norris" Lexi made Jon open the door to Lando's room for her so that she could wake him up in order to prepare him for the day.

"Yes Mom give me five more minutes." Still deep in his dreams he mumbled, not realizing he just called Lexi 'Mom'.

She walked over to him and poured her half full water bottle which she held in her hands over him.

"What the fuck!" He now sat up gazing around the room confused till he saw Lexi sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Call me mom one more time again and it will be more water that's much more cold."

"Lexi?" Lando was one hundred percent confused. How did she even get into his room? "I'm sorry I was-"

"Still asleep? I figured that." She interrupted him, holding everything together to not burst out into laughter. Lando somehow had the ability to make her laugh like no one else. It was one of the first things she saw in him. "Come on now Norris. Carlos has been already awake for an hour grumpy cat. He's already prepped."

"What time is it?" Lando looked at his phone which was laying on the table next to his bed shocked but also annoyed it was only eight in the morning. "Dude what the fuck. It's only eight and he already has been awake? It's media day and interviews start only late in the afternoon." He somewhat expected Lexi would prep him right before when they were already around the track. He regretted not asking before as it was embarassing to be woken up like this.

"Oh Lando don't be such a cry baby. We have to prep your outfit, and I have to put make up on your face."

"Really?" Trying to overhear his annoyance was useless.

"I see you really are grumpy today huh. But yes I need time to make you look at least a little bit handsome. You're gonna be so much work so get in the shower. Now." It amused her to tease him as he was already in a bad mood this morning.

"Fine. You're such a meanie. But don't say I'm not handsome because I am indeed the most handsome person in the world. And you know that too." He was back to old Lando. Lexi found a little less enthusiasm about him not being grumpy but still she laughed.

"You wish." Although, his naked torso is really handsome, she had to admit.

While Lando was in the shower she prepped everything she needed in order to get him ready. Myra brought over all the make up they could use for both Lando and Carlos  from Carlos room plus everything they used exclusively for Lando from Lexis room.

After ten minutes he walked out in just his underwear and seeing him standing there like that made Lexi loose her breath for a few seconds. Putting herself together she threw a white shirt and some black pants at him. "Wear these Norris."

"I have a first name too. If you don't learn it soon I have to come up with a name for you too." The shower made his unhappy side disappear. He quickly put on his clothes. Deep down inside of him he hoped she was staring at his naked body but the unconscious part of his mind didn't tell him that.

"You wish. Now get here. I don't have all day."

"Any other handsome boys you need to style?"

"No, I just don't want you to waste the hours I actually get paid just because you are lazy. Exploring the city and expanding my Instagram Feed seems much more fun." She stood in front of him, starting to put foundation on his face and blending it in.

"I'll make sure to be the first one to like it then." Did he flirt with her? No he didn't. He was just in his childish, playful element.

Almost the rest of the time went by without talking as she made it very clear she had to focus.