it's in his dna

"Wake the fuck up!" His voice made me shake, I felt so cold, as I opened my eyes, my body was stiff. I looked around, confused, afraid. "What the fuck?" I whispered, I looked down, my hands and ankles chained down to the wooden board I was attached to, I didn't understand how I got here. "Well, look at you darlin'. You're awake." He grinned down at me, that face. Karl Heisenberg. I'd finally made it to the factory, but not in a way I think I'd ever imagine. "What did you do to me?" I whispered, I wish I understood, I wish I knew why I'd been stuck here, caged like an animal. "I've made you better." He looked away, as I noticed the metal attached to my body, I couldn't move. "You made me what you wanted me to be, you made me like this." I glared, as he smiled. That damned smile. "I had to, when I found ya.. you were damned near dead. The Lycans almost ripped you apart. Nothin' left, I had to bring you back, I had to make you better. I brought you back to life, I did that. My creation, and god, look at you." I felt different, different than I felt before, I was in so much pain, my skin wasn't even mine, I was made of metal, he had recreated what he wanted me to be, I didn't even know how I was alive. I clench my fists, breaking the bands around my wrists, as well as my feet. I looked in the dirty mirror, my hands and most of my torso were metal, as well as my legs and some of my shoulders. I wasn't even human anymore, I was a monster. I was a creation, he put me together.

"I'm disgusting." I whispered, as he turned back to me, "No. No, you're beautiful. Look at you, you are a work of damn art. And I'll keep you safe from that damned hell out there." He looked down at me, as I looked at my hands, I couldn't understand how I survived all of this. "I'm in so much pain." I cried, as he pulled me into his arms, he held me, but his touch was strange, I didn't feel like I was in my own body anymore, I felt trapped. This was like my own personal prison. "It'll get better, I promise. I'll make it better." He told me, as I felt the tears run down my face, maybe I was stronger than I realised. I didn't understand it, but I was trying to. "Teach me how to be better, how I can be okay." He smiled, as he took my hands, "I'll protect you like no one else ever could, I'll make you the best you can be. I know you hurt right now, but I can teach you to overcome this pain, you'll be so much better. Promise."

Would I ever be okay again?