𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Tony Stark looks at his New York. Then at a map. In red is the circled spot of where his daughter is staying, his Lily. Tony had become different these past weeks, not as witty or sarcastic. He wasn't depressed, but focused. Some would say it sounded like Tony was obsessing, they would probably be correct. The only person Tony would truly talk to was Peter. The man ignored his youngest, and Pepper and him were always in fights. He was sleeping on a pull out couch in his lab.
Tony stares at the circled building. What is his daughter thinking about? Is she safe? He wants so desperately to see an adolescent twinkle in her eye that could remind him that his baby is still there. And when Lily was back he looked for that glimmer in her eye, and it was non-existent. A big sigh rolled over his body.
He closes his eyes, and thinks back to the day of her abduction.
Aliens.
He first spotted the invasion at 11:36 AM. All avengers geared up. Peter and Lily walked out holding hands. 3 hours into the battle, Osiris came. Friday had notified him and the first sighting of three trucks. He hadn't had checked on Lily at all. It rolled around to 3:00 PM. He looked around him with alive teammates and dead aliens. Tony looked to Peter, with a triumphant grin. He patted his 'son' on the back.
They went back to the tower.
Now he thought about his current Lily. The one with a personality he didn't like. His daughter shouldn't be brooding, she would be basking in the age of innocence. She should be making lip glosses, dreaming about unicorns and boys. She will be that, and Tony promises so.
The day before, he promised his emotionally neglected wife and kid that they would have the Lillian Pearl Stark they wanted.
He would have what he wanted.