01. the loser

## CHAPTER .   .   . ONE

 ONE

"WHEN WILL YOU LOSE !?"the smell of cigarettes and the sweet scent of alcohol in the shabby bar

the smell of cigarettes and the sweet
scent of alcohol in the shabby bar

EYES HAZY, YOU FORCED YOUR EYES OPEN, REFUSING TO LOSE.

"you good there ?" mitsuya laughed at your current state. you breathed heavily on the bar table, your hair everywhere in your face. you glared at him with half lidded eyes.

"better then i've ever been, why ?" you hiccupped, reaching in for another glass, but your hand was pinned down by mitsuya.

"i think that's enough for tonight. you're gonna pass out, i don't wanna be the one carrying you home" he twirls his drink in his hand, taking another sip.

you force your eyes open, slapping his hand away, snatching the drink on the bar table. you bring the shot glass close to your mouth, preparing to guzzle down the alcoholic drink. which is then prevented by mitsuya gripping on your wrist.

"im being serious y/n, you're gonna pass out"

"i still haven't lost !" you yelled at him, attempting to break out of his grip. failing in attempt as he obviously was a lot sober and stronger then you.

"i still gotta see you with a nut sack tattoo on your forehead" you cried out.

"yeah, no way in hell you gonna see that" he cringed, taking the shot from your hand and guzzling it down with no struggle.

"we all know you're one of the worst drinkers, why'd you even bother challenging me with alcohol" it was true that you were probably one of the worst drinkers out there, and it wasn't a lie when people say that mitsuya had a great tolerance with alcohol.

"i really wanted to see you, with a tattoo of my choice" you frowned showing him the photo that draken had sent you a picture of him with a dragon on his head.

"don't bring that back up !" he furrowed his brows, slapping away your phone.

"now that you've lost.." he looks at you with a devilish smile.

oh no

"you gonna have to get a nut sack tattooed on your forehead" he laughs mockingly. he grabs out his phone and began filming you.

"hello everyone, mitsuya speaking, here we have almost dead y/n who has challenged me to a bet of shots, and guess who had just lost ?" he spoke to his phone while filming drunken you. you looked up and scowled at his cocky face.

"no other then our y/n !!" he smiled satisfied.

"mitsuya.. stop talking for a moment" you leaned your head on the table, gripping your forehead from sudden pain that had stroked you.

"ladies and gentlemen our losers punishment is gonna have to get a nut sack tattooed on her forehead !!" he laughed out, ignoring what you had said.

"better luck next time, loser" he stopped filming and rubbed your back.

"mitsuya.. quit it" you breathily said.

"yo, you good ?"

you heaved on all fours as vomit pooled beneath you, almost getting your puke on mitsuya. your stomach clenched in pain. your shirt stained in liquid regret. eyes watering, sweat trickled down your face.

"oh god" stares were all on you but the sourness in your throat didnt fade away. mitsuya bends down holding you up. he wraps your arm around his shoulder as he holds you up by the waist. you groaned holding your palm over your mouth.

"jesus, never do this again"

— remember to vote <3