4 Sophie

Sophie had started asking Edaline for slumberberry tea a lot. Dreams were the only place she could meet Keefe even if it meant waking up in a cold sweat and a tear stained face.
Plz don't hate me...You must lost...it's a date Foster!...
Gasp
Sophie jolted upright in bed, breathing heavily and ready to go back to bed. She looked out the window to see the sun proudly in the sky. Sophie got up and went to her door to open to a block of iron standings there. She had bumped into him so many times she vowed never to run out of her room but she knew that that wouldn't stick for long. " Sandor please move" Sophie said with almost zero effort to care. " Miss Foster, Miss Ruewen requested that you get out a little maybe even see some friends." " No thanks now plz move" Sophie said as she tried to walk around Sandor. " Ok your mom also said that of you disagreed she told me to take action." Sandor said. "Wait wha..." Sophie couldn't even finish her sentence because Sandor picked Sophie up and swong her over his shoulder. " PUT ME DOWN OR ELSE ILL INFLICT!!" Sophie yelled as Sandor started to walk up to the top floor. " I know you won't" Sandor said with a bit of a smile on his face. Sophie didn't know where they were going and hoped that a blouse and some leggings were fine for were they were going. "EVERGLEN!" Sandor yelled a bit to loud. " Can we please not" Sophie said with a puppy dog face she knew he couldn't even see. " No now when we get there your going to break the news and you are m not going to come out of that house without doing so ok?" Sandor said. "Fine as long as you put me down" "Nope" Sandor said while walking into the light.
.............
"So Soph what did you want to talk about" Fitz said while sitting down on the couch while Sophie was sitting in the chair across from him. " Well I think we should wait for Biana to get here" Sophie said while trying to look around for her. " Well about that, Biana is on a personal mission. Nobody knows where our what she's doing." This kinda backtracks thing Sophie thought. " Backtracks what?" Fitz asked. " Why were you reading my thoughts Fitz?" Sophie asked while clenching her fists. She found herself doing that a lot lately. " Well maybe because your eyes are red, you have a pink blouse on for Pete's sake and no one has heard from you FOR DAYS. WHY Soph?" Gitz seemed like he was at his own so now it was time to explain. " Well Fitz Keefe ran away TO THE FREAKING FORBIDDEN CITIES!!" Fitz seemed out of shock at the moment as he saw Sophie break down in tears.