Chapter 5

Chapter 5 not edited
Water Balloons

Nothing just making sure Maria doesn't break a nose atlease not today"

"What should we do next" Ziggy asked as we walked back out our cabin after changing, after swimming. It was now 4:00pm, "uhh what do you wanna do" I said when I realized I had nothing planned "letsss" Ziggy started to think.

"Go see my sister and bother her" Ziggy said once we realized we really didn't want to do little kids stuff "she should be in arts and crafts cleaning right now" Ziggy said as we started to make our way to her sister.

The wether got hotter as the day begined. Students ran around in the yard as we passed it playing tag. A kid fell on their face and I looked away trying not to laugh Ziggy face began to turn a little red when she saw it holding her laugh too. The kid cryed causing me to let out a little laugh to flee my mouth as we entered arts and crafts.

"Please tell me you didn't get in trouble" Cindy said looking as Ziggy as she shook her head no. "We are bored" Ziggy said "ok well help me then I have to sort markers and help me put away the stuff and organize it" Cindy said as we started to help her.

'Blue''pink'Pink'Orange' was all I thought about repeating as I placed them in there color organizer.

Once I was done I turned around and began putting the color sheets straight and in the right Piles.

"Done" Cindy said as we stood on the side of her looking at the room to see everything organized. "What else you gotta do" Ziggy asked leaning against one of the tables. "go feed the animals" Cindy said as we all walked out "can we come" I asked and Ziggy agreed with my question "sure" she said as we started making out way to the animal.

The bell rung causing me and Ziggy to get up from our spots and make our way to the cafiteria.

We were sitting under a tree talking after Cindy ran off after feeding the animals. We started to walk when we heard the fimiler voices "Hey guys" a voice said as I turned around and saw Shelia "hey Shelly" I said as I saw Ziggy smile a little "listen here ya little shits-" she got cut off when she looked behind me causing me to turn around. "Hey Nick" Shelia said waving and leaving me and Ziggy making her way to the cafiteria.

"Perfect timing" Ziggy said "she been giving you guys problems" he asked "not much, whatsup" Ziggy said "Nothing just making sure Maria doesn't break a nose atlease not today" he said "I take offense to that" I said putting my hand over my heart. Ziggy laugh at the replied.

"My cabin is already eating in the cafiteria so let's go" he said Ziggy walked infront of us both making it to the cafiteria she opened the door and held it for a moment once we caught up. The cafiteria was filled with talking. Nick said goodbye and made his way over to the consulers table and sat next to Joan.

We sat down and Joan noticed us as she got up and brought our plates for us. "Thanks" I said as she sat both our plates down.

Look forward to the plates they had french fries and nuggets on them. I wasn't very hungry so I only took a couple fries. Across the table a chair pulled out as a guy sat down "I'm Martin" he said to Ziggy.

She looked torwarts the boy weird for a second as the boy stook out his hand "Ziggy" she said shaking it.

Can't wait to bother her with this one!

8:00

Everyone was with their cabin mates outside as the leaders draged a bin to every group. Joan opened it to revil water bloans.

"Rules are is that you can't take any waterbloons from Any other ban than your groups and that all bloans have to be poped before anyone can leave in  10 9 8" he started to count down as everyone began to get ready. "Wait it out" I said and they looked at me confused. "Grab one water balloon everyone's balloons will go quickly so we are last group standing and still throwing them" Ziggy said explain "exactly" I said as we all grabbed a balloon when we hear 1.

People started to throw them as Jessica threw her balloon already.

A/N: Thoughts on chapter?