5. Stopping Esther

Elodie's Pov: Ball-Gown Above ^^^

After Esthers little toast Elijah walked over to me.. "Elijah, I'm going to do something tonight. That you and your family will probably hate me for, and I am sorry." Elijah looked confused, "What. What are you going to do?" I didn't answer him just made my way to the balcony where I saw Kol about to walk over to Matt. "Kol." I whispered knowing he would hear me. Kol walked over to me, "Yes darling?" I rolled my eyes.

"I do have a name.. also thought you should know. After you attempt to hurt the football player.. A•K•A Matt. Damon's ping to snap your neck," Kol looked surprised, "How did you know that?" I smirked, "I just know shit." Then walked away. I was slightly leaning on the railing towards the back of the ball... I heard a thud along with all of the other supernatural.. I ran out with all of them and saw Damon on the ground with a snapped-neck. Kol smirked at me and walked over. "Kol." He laughed, "You where right. Now I would like to know how you know all of this?" I then felt a presence right behind me and came face to face with Elijah.

"I would like to know as well...". I sighed, "Fine when the balls over, I'll answer your questions.. but not as many. I still have that unforgettable thing to do Elijah. The one that will cause your entire family to hunt me down and kill me." That caused Kol, Rebekah, and Klaus to come right up to me.. "What are you gonna do." They asked, "You'll find out very, very soon." I then walked back inside with the rest of the humans. I let my mind drift somewhere else, that's when Finn walked up to me.

Finns Pov:

"Finn." Elodie greeted coldly, it honestly hurt. "I didn't drink the champagne." She looked at me surprisingly, "Why?" She asked, "You we're right. I wasn't being a good brother, and now I have something to live for." I answers while looking her dead in the eyes.. she smiled at me and kissed my cheek.. "And what is that? Mr. Mikaelson?" I smirked, and gave her a look causing her to giggle. "I'll meet up with you later.. I wanna look around." I nodded and let her walk off.

Elodie's Pov:

Omg! I'm falling for the Mikaelson family.. except the parents, because that would be nasty. I waited spurns for the next 30 minutes and many people where leaving. The Scooby-gang already left and there was around 34 people left. That's when Finn came back up to me, "I would've thought you would be gone?" He said.. "Yeah well I have some left over things to do." He looked at me curiously. "Follow me." I grabbed Finns hand and led him to a private room in the back. "What are you doing?" He asked.

He would probably be mad at me for this. I put my hand on ether side of his neck and looked him deeply in the eyes. I leaned up and kissed him in the lips, of course he kissed back but then I sighed. I turned my hands at the same time.. all the way to the left, and broke his neck. "Holy Fuck!! It actually worked!!" I dropped Finns body, "I'm sorry Finn... you would try and stop me. You love your mother too much." I walked into another room and grabbed a dagger/knife and hid it in my handbag. When I walked back into the ball-room I was unaware of Rebekah, Klaus, Elijah, and Kol watching curiously.

Rebekahs Pov:

"Didn't she just go in there with Finn?" I asked and they nodded... "Somethings wrong." Klaus muttered and we all enters that room to see Finn with his neck snapped on the floor, "Elodie did this." Elijah said.. "We need to follow her!" I screeched and they all nodded.. I watched as Elodie made her way upstairs to the Library... I saw Elodie walk-in into the room right up to mother.

Third Perosn Piv:

Elodie made her way upstairs quietly and walked around looking for Esther, when she suddenly came to a stop and saw her in the library. Esther looked up at Elodie and gave her a smile.. "Hello... what are you doing up here or are you a 'friend' of my sons?" Elodie shook her head softly.. "Actually I wanted to talk to you." Rebekah exchanged looks with her brothers. "What is she doing?" Kol asked.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Esther asked standing up... "Juts your spell. You know.. to kill the Originals." Esther froze... and the Mikaelosn family exchanged glances, "How did you know?" Esther asked as she walks over to the wine, "Some witches.. I came to help." But Elodie never said If she was helping The Originals or the Original mother. Rebekah, Klaus, Kol, and Elijah felt like a wooden oak stake just pierced them in the heart. Their own mate wanted to kill them?

"Really. You want to help me kill my children?" Elodie gave her a fake smile, "Yes... they have caused to much pain." Esther smiled... she was unaware of everything behind her at the moment.. she was pouring two glasses of wine. Elodie opened her purse and pulled out the dagger/knife... yes it was one of Klaus' daggers. And this would make sure Esther stayed dead.

Klaus looked at his brothers and sister, "Where did she get that?" He asked and they shirked, "I don't know! But what is she going to do with it." Elodie sighed before tightening her grip on the dagger/knife.. "Do you like wine?" Esther asked.. "Yes very much." Elodie lied. She took a deep breath.. just as Esther turned around Elodie plunged the dagger/knife into Ethers heart. Esther fell to the floor will blood bleeding into the carpets.

Elodie crouch done beside Esther.. "I am sorry Esther. But. For you to kill your brother would cause to many bad things to happen. You need to die and stay dead. You see... when someone dies, there not supposed to come back to life.. goodbye Esther." Esther bled out and gave her last breath. Elodie pulled out the dagger/knife and sighed.

Klaus, Kol, Elijah, and Rebekah all enters the room. "Elodie?" Elijah said.. Elodie turned around and looked at all of them with tears in her eyes, "Im sorry... but it was the right thing to do. And I'm sorry I snapped Finns neck, never thought I would do that. I mean I've been in this world for 1 days and I've already killed 2 people."

The Originals all nodded, "I think we all deserve an explanation after this." Kol said recurring to his dead mother.. Rebekah was still in tears, Elodie looked at Rebekah and sighed, "I'm sorry Rebekah but Esther was going to do anything to kill you... including creating another Original. More powerful than you all." They all looked surprised.. "I'll explain it in a minute.. but not in these clothes. Rebekah can I borrow some of yours?" Rebekah nodded and led Elodie out of the room.

"So..." Elijah said and walked closer to Esther. "What do we do with her?" Kol asked, "I say we light her on fire.. you know. If what our mate was saying, is true... than. That means... that we need to kill her and make sure she Will never some back to life." They all nodded in agreement. "We can handle that letter... let's change and meet our mate in the living-room."

Wow! So yeah Esther is dead man Dave will be staying dead. Also Damon, Stefan, and Elena swill NOT be getting their happily-ever-after... you'll see how I'm the next few chapters. I can't believe I've already gotten this far, and I've only been writing this story for a few hours. I hope you are enjoying this story. -Kisses A

1343 - Words