9:fallin

Nikkie

I was leaving my house, on my way to Natasha's as I saw mom. She was parking her car at our parking lot. I fastly get away from the door and went on the street on my way to Natashas house.

I knocked on the door and I saw a familiar face. "Hi Nikkie, come in" Natasha said as we went to her bedroom.

She had an aborible room "That one is a picture of my mom...she's dead." she said quiet. "Omg..." I said shocked.

 "No, it's not like that. She died when I was born. Soo, thats why i live with my sister." she said and gave me a smile. I gave her one back. "So skipping classes, do you do that often?" she said givin me a sign to sit on her bed. "Um, not really. I just felt for it today." I said.

Jane

We had lunch I sat with Chelly and just talked. Then Alex came and then Nino and last and least Rebecca. Ugh, my hate to Rebecca just got bigger and bigger.

"Hello my freinds" she said giving me a look. "Do you know what just happened. A little bird told me that Zara is planning a party. Like we have to go there" she said starting to eat an apple.

 "No." I said as it got quiet. "Why not? Oh you dont want me to take the spotlights of you?" she said making me wanna punch her face. But Chelly sat besides me and laid her hand on my back so I could calm down. "No, I just dont wanna go to my sisters bully." I said feeling Ninos eyes at me, it got me nervous and I looked at my salad taking a another bite. 

"Are you serious? So you aint goin to party living your teenlife, becase of your sister?" She said making me more angry. I smiled at her. "No. Two words" I said. I saw Nino chuckle. And then Rebecca started to chuckle a bit. "Hm. Sure J" she said confident. "Exuse you girl but only I can call her that." Chelly said to tease Rebecca little. 

"I dont think so" Rebecca said, I knew she was tryna start drama but she couldn't, not today. 

"Hey girls, I think we just should all calm down." Alex said. Both me and Chelly was angry. "I'm not hungry anymore" I said leaving the table. "Not me either" Chelly said draging me against her, we went to another place.

"I just wanna slap her so bad" Chelly said sitting down at a bench. "Well I wanna kick her ass so bad." I said sarcastic as we both chuckled. 

"So how's it going with Nino?" Chelly said looking at me with a smile. "Ugh, lets not talk about that. Hey, lets talk about you and Lui?" I said trying wanting to sneak in there realationship, I knew what Lui wanted. "It's going bad...actually. I don't know, sometimes he always busy and when we finally meet he just asks these questions and leave me no matter where we are." she said looking down at the ground. 

"Chelly, I dont know if you see it but he, he's an asshole." I said mening it. "I dont want him to make you feel sad." I wanted them too break up. He was dangerous.

"You're right. I'm gonna break up with him. I barly know him" she said surprising me. "Right now..can you come with me?" She asked as I nodded.

We saw Lui with a dictance with his back at us. "Okay so I'm gonna walk up to him and you stay here watching us okay?" Chelly said a little scared. "I'm standing right here watching you all the time" I said as she gave me a thumb up. I watched her walking against the psyco and I was kinda worried about her. But he wouldn't hurt her right?

I heard them but it was really quiet. "I am beaking up with you Lui." I heard Chelly. I heard Lui chuckle "No your not." He said turning around "Yes I am." She said crossing her eyebrows.

 "You see, no one will be your boyfreind. You will be totally lonely." he said and that made me really angry. Chelly stood there a minuite, I saw her sadness 

"I have freinds, that possibility that you will never have. So drag you ugly ass away from me and try to snach another victim. Psyco ass" I heard Chelly and she made Lui stand there with no words. She walked straight up to me with a big smile.

We walked against our next class with boks in our hands. 

"Hey Chelly! Sit next to me" I heard Alex, she looked doubtful. So I gave her a light push so she would go and sit next to him.

"Would Jane like to sit next too me?" a voice said behind me. I turned around seeing Nino with a smile at me. I chuckled a bit and sat down on a chair next too him. Then Rebecca came in and saw me. 

"Nino, I thougt we were partners..." she said innocent. "Not anymore Rebecca" Nino said as Rebecca huffed. I tried not to laugh so my smile went really weird. Rebecca walked away with her attitude with her. 

"Thanks Nino" I said as he sat there also tryin to not laugh. "No problem" Nino said giving me eyecontact. "You know she likes you." I said keeping my eyes on him. "I guess so" He said "I don't wanna hurt her but-she's not my type" He said whispering.

"So litsen up class. Today were going to mix molecules. This is an very rare experience because of the danger." the teacher said interrupting our eyecontact.

When the class had start it went really good for me and Nino. We were done first and could go home." Hey really good job dr. Laurence" Nino joked as I chuckled. "Well I guess my assistant were good too." I said as he laid he's arm on my shoulders. And smiled. 

"I have to keep going, but see you" I said as I saw Chelly coming out of the classroom.

We walked on the way out, but when we came outside we saw Lui hanging out with some boys. "Oh here she comes" a voice said pointing at Chelly. "What the-" I said as Chelly dragged me against the guys. Lui dont have freinds. 

"What is going on here?" Chelly said frustrated. "Your boyfreind told us about you." one of the guys said as Lui stared at only Chelly. "I'm sorry but what the fuck is wrong with you?! So I broke up with you and you cant exept that?" Chelly said as my heat started to bubble inside me. He looked at me. "Why should I?" he said calm.  I felt rage in my veins.

 "Oh what is it Jane? Cant handle teen life?" Lui said as everyone looked at me. I gave him a look back, then from nowere I punched him, as hard as I could. And he falled too the ground. "Aww little Lui cant handle a little punch? Leave. Her. Alone. Or you get me to deal with."I said takin Chelly's hand and walked away. "Ooo tough girls" I heard a voice behind me.

Soo what do you think about the chapter? Please vote if you liked it. I wanna know<3 byee readers:)