Truth

Ava

Should I tell him or not? He is constantly asking me to speak. He was trying his best not to get enraged, but it wasn't helping and neither was it helping me, not be scared of this person.

He went towards the balcony, throwing a vase on the way, which made me flinch. I will tell him. Yes, i will.

I took my notepad from the side table and wrote it. After what felt like five minutes, he returned and I showed him the notepad. A frown was visible on his face.

And I was nervous as hell. More of scared.

"The hell you wrote", he shouted causing me flinch. I didn't know what to do , so I just nodded. I was looking down, not wanting to look at him.

He didn't spoke anything for a minute. After some time I felt him sitting infront of me.

I glanced at him. A tint of softness in his eyes.

"Why?How?It was not like this", he asked.

I took the notepad from his hand. I didn't want to tell him everything so I just wrote what he asked me, that my vocal cords were damaged in an accident. I was still scared of him. Fearing he can burst out any second.

But, what he did shocked me. He exited the room without any other word.

His actions surprised me today. Today I got to see My Aldric in this AJ. Unknowingly, a smile craved on my face.

Next Morning

I woke up feeling someone shaking my body. I squinted my eyes, to see granny.

"Wake up Ava, its 9 already", she said.

She is really like my mother. I got up and smiled at her.

"Go and fresh up , I brought your breakfast", she said.

I got up and went towards washroom.

After 15 minutes

I came out wearing a loose shirt and a  jeans.

I saw granny putting the tray of food on the coffee table and then she went away

I had my breakfast .

What should I do today? Should I read the book I was reading yesterday ? But the story was boring. Nevertheless, lets read it. Something is better than nothing .

I took the book and laid on the couch. The book kinda felt interesting now. It was about some vampire who fell for a human girl. I got engrossed in the book and hours went by.

A loud noise, took me out of my fantasy world, making me flinch. It was AJ. He was looking enraged. He came towards me and held my wrist tightly, and started dragging me somewhere.

I was scared and trembling. An enraged AJ is no good news. Something must be going in that psycho mind of his. Probably some other way to torcher me.

We came into a part of villa which was rather dark, reminding me of the first day I was here. He opened an iron door and threw me on the floor.

It hurt. I moved my head up, only to see my so called father tied on a chair. Covered in blood from head to toe. His one leg was completing burned. The sight was disgusting, making me want to throw up.

AJ came towards me and tied me on the other chair.Tears filled my eyes. Will my condition also be like him? The mere thought made me tremble with fear.

"Now, you both are telling me, each and everything", AJ shouted.

Derek started laughing. I was shocked. Even in this condition, he can laugh.

"Why did you bring her? I doubt if she can tell you anything? You know even if she want, she can't", Derek scoffed.

AJ took a knife and shoved it his arm. Blood gushed out from his arm.

Derek chuckled. Is this guy mad or what? Doesn't he feel pain?

"You want to.....to know why?Because she is dumb ", Derek said and started laughing like a maniac. Is this guy even my father? No he isn't even a human, let alone be a father.

AJ shoved the knife further inside. He was clearly mad about the way Derek was behaving.

"Ahh...", Derek shouted. "You know, what it is the fun part? I made her like that", Derek said smirking.

"You rotten piece of shit", AJ shouted. He took out the knife from Derek's arm and shoved it inside his shoulder making him scream. The scene infront of me was very horrifying. My tears were flowing uncontrollably. My head started hurting at this point.

"You want to know a secret? Since , I am dying let me tell you this. You know, you are alive because of that dumb girl", Derek said making AJ to back away few steps.

"You know that day, I planned to blow up the entire Johnson Mansion. But you see, I didn't want to kill an useless nerd and create unnecessary trouble. So I gave her a condition. That if she drugs all of you and get my men access to the mansion, I will spare you and that useless mother's of hers. She did it and you see you are alive, safe and sound, the most feared man", Derek told everything, making me more ashamed of  myself than I already was. I felt very light headed. My vision started to blur and everything blacked out.

Aldric

Each and every word said by Derek stabbed my heart . He is the one responsible for Ava's condition? He blackmailed Ava? I would be dead if it weren't for her?

I looked at the person infront of me. This monster. He is a living monster. He does not deserve to live. He was laughing and smirking like a maniac.

My hand went towards my back pocket and I took out my gun.

I aimed the gun infront of his face and started to shoot him all over his face until there was no bullets left in the gun. He is dead.

I glanced at her. She was passed out. I  went towards her and opened the ropes which I tied around her. I saw her knee was bleeding. My heart felt a pang remembering each and everything I did to her.

I picked her in my arms and went towards her room laying her on the bed. I treated her wound and tucked her inside the blanket.

I could no longer contain my tears and busted out crying holding her hand.

***