bodies, meat cleavers & breakfast

Rays of sunlight streamed in through your open curtains. That's odd.

You always shut them before you went to bed. Something felt different, maybe because you were actually warm and rested or it could've been that you woke up just that bit later than normal or maybe it was the two bodies that cushioned you... BODIES??

You jolted up, head throbbing in protest and you looked at your two best friends/crushes "Oh god, it wasn't a dream." you muttered out, you couldn't believe it. A warm hand was placed on your naked back, worried eyes stared at you in return. "Hey, it's okay. Take a deep breath, don't panic." The red head instructed gently. Bakugou looked at the scene before him confused. 

What had gotten you so scared?

"There we go, now what's wrong [Name]?" You pondered the question for a moment. "Well shit Kirishima. I got no clue." You answered sarcastically, the blond remained silent but lifted an eyebrow in 'go on' motion.

"Maybe it's the fact that I woke up in between you two? And that I'm half naked. Or that you saw me in my most vulnerable state! And that maybe I can't even begin to process all the shit that's happened in the last 48 hours. Or maybe, just maybe, it's the fact that it feels like someone took a fucking meat cleaver to my skull?!" Your angry rant left you out of breath, almost panting, in pain and just feeling shitty.

"Ah, wow. Okay." 

"I'm sorry. That was uncalled for." The guilty tone your words held made them soften a touch."Alright, first things first, I'll go get some painkillers for your head." The redhead was gone and back in under two minutes but in that time Bakugou had managed to pull you in between his legs, with your back to his chest and he was massaging your temples while you sat silently with your eyes closed. "Oi, Ei's got your meds." Bakugou spoke softly to you. It was odd to have him be so gentle.

"Look Bakugou, Kirishima-"

A harsh voice cuts you off "Call us Katsuki and Eijirou." 

"Yeah sure. Look, it's not like I'm not thankful for everything that you guys have done but..." You trailed off with a sigh, unsure how to word it without sounding like an asshole. "But what?" The explosive man prompted "But why did you do it? You easily could've just left me to ride it out. It's not like I haven't done it before." The last sentence made both men tense up. What the actual fuck? "Look [Name], I ain't gonna beat around the bush anymore. You're clearly a sub or a verse. Both me and Eijirou are doms that have been looking for a sub, but besides we've both liked you for a good while and we weren't just gonna let you go through that shit on your own. I don't care if you're mad or whatever cause if I had a choice, I'd do the same thing all over again." Oh dear god. They liked you? You? What did you have to offer them?

"I- you. Me?" They seemed to get the gist of what you were trying to say. "Yeah. We've had many lengthy discussions about it and me and Kat are on the same page. We both want you to join our relationship. The whole 'sub' thing can be discussed another day and I get that you're probably very overwhelmed right now so we'll give you some time to think about it. If your answer is yes, fantastic, you'll become the third part of our relationship. If it's a no, that's perfectly alright. We can just pretend this never happened. But there's still more we need to talk about, okay?" You nodded, indeed overwhelmed with the information. "Later?" They both nodded at your question. Katsuki placed a shockingly soft kiss to your shoulder before removing himself from behind you and going to start breakfast. 

It was gonna be a long day.

and that's chapter 2 done, enjoy :)