Chapter 33

If something belongs to you and someone is threatening it don't be afraid to fight because if you don't do it today you might regret it tomorrow.

Faith

As soon as we entered everyone gathered around us. There were paparazzi. Cameras clicking everywhere. I was blinded for a moment. At that moment I felt like running away from all this as far as I could. But I didn't. Why? Because I was here today not to run but to prove myself and also to claim my ownership on my husband. He is mine and until he signs the divorce papers he'll be mine. If anyone threatens it I won't let it go. When I was getting ready my mind told me to let it go and not to come between the two lovers. But my heart won't let me. For my heart I'm going to fight. Fight till I know what's going on here. I closed my eyes a moment and took a deep breath and than I smiled my brightest and fakest smile I could muster.

"When did you guys meet?" One of the paps asked us.

"Was it a love marriage?" Other asked

"What about your girlfriend or should I said ex girlfriend?" One of the paparazzi asked and I tightened my arm around Angels. He looked at me. I gave him a smile. He turned towards the guy and smiled.

"I hope you guys enjoy today's party and give your blessings to us." He said and turned to me. He bend down and kissed me on my lips. It was a show for all this people standing there. It was just a peck on the lips. He moved back and we turned around to head further inside. We walked a few feet and stopped in front of a door. Some men were standing there. They looked at us and opened the door. didn't knew this hotel had a ball room. And believe me it was awesome. Like other worldly. We stood there looking inside. The decoration was more grandeur than my wedding. Everything was gold and expensive.

"Are you alright?" He asked

"Yes. Can you make sure my pictures don't get viral?" I asked looking forward.

"You don't have to worry." He said. We walked inside fully.

Everyone was turned towards us. They clapped and congratulated us with claps and whistles. The first person to come towards us was Edna and Adrian.

"Congratulations to you guys." Adrian said hugging Angel and patting his back. Edna kissed his cheek.

"You look beautiful dear." Adrian kissed my cheek.

"My son won't be able to resist himself today." Edna hugged me and whispered in my ear. I blushed at that moment. She and Adrian looked beautiful as well

"Thank you so much. You two look great." I said

"Not as much as you to but I'll take your word for it " Adrian said wrapping his arm around Edna's waist. She smiled at him. I wanted this. I still do. This closeness, this familiarity with each other's touch. When can I have this.

"Let's go everyone's waiting." Angel said. He grabbed my palm and we walked on the stage. The twins were wearing matching blazers and standing at the makeshift bar. The room was quite big. Like it could take more than 500 people at a time. On one side of the stage there were tables and on the other a bar. People were mingling with each other. With the twins there was Chiara. She was wearing a black dress to match with Angel's I suppose. It was like a princess dress with all the flows in it. She looked as if she walked out of a fairy tale. At a distance I could see mom and dad standing with Bri and Josh. My parents were wearing beautiful clothes. Mom was in a silk beige dress while dad was in a maroon tux. They looked rich. Bri was wearing a red dress and Josh was in a white suit. Valentine colors. They stood away from each other but not too far as to look suspicious. My brother was also there wearing a turquoise blue suit and beside him stood Prescott. I can't believe he is here. I couldn't wait to meet him. They looked at me and I smiled. I felt tears gather in my eyes but I couldn't cry.