Shadaze Characters Introduction

THE MIKALSON FAMILY Darkness Mikalson The Hedgehog: popular, handsome, fast, has black eyes, white spikey hair with grey tips, grey fur, favorite color: grey, and is an immortal witch.

Jonathan Mikalson The Hedgehog: popular, handsome, fast, has black eyes, light blue spikey hair, dark blue color fur, favorite color: dark blue, has a crush on Samantha Gilbert The Hedgehog, and is an immortal witch.

Matt Mikalson The Hedgehog: popular, good looking, fast, yellow straightened fashioned hair, white fur, favorite color: blue, and is an Immortal witch.

Sonic Mikalson The Hedgehog: ya all know how he looks like so I'm not explaining except this, popular, handsome, fast, favorite color: blue, and is a lycan.

Silver Mikalson The Hedgehog: ya know how he looks like, popular, good looking, fast, favorite color: silver, and is a lycan.

Brittany Mikalson The Hedgehog: popular, beautiful, fast, has brown eyes, has half Alice blue hair and other half cotton candy pink, her hair is short and curly, favorite color: hot pink, and is a lycan.

Fiona Mikalson The Fox: ya know how she look like, popular, fast, beautiful, favorite color: Maroon, is an immortal witch.

Emily Mikalson The Dark: she looks sort like Mephiles, just the female version, she has long indigo hair, fast, popular, beautiful, has aquamarine color eyes, favorite color: violet, and is an immortal witch.

Jasmine Mikalson The Hedgehog: popular, fast, turquoise short wavy hair, royal blue eyes, white fur, favorite color: sky blue, is a lycan.

Shadow Mikalson The Hedgehog: ya know how he looks like, male leader of gang, handsome, fast, the only 50% werewolf and 50% vampire species they call this species hybrid. He is a hybrid, also he is the ultimate life form.

THE GILBERT FAMILY

Midnight Gilbert The Hedgehog: popular, fast, beautiful, has brown eyes, white long wavy hair with pink tips, hot pink fur, favorite color: light blue, and is an immortal witch.

Samantha Gilbert The Hedgehog: popular, beautiful, fast, has gold color medium curly hair, honey colored eyes, white fur, favorite color: orange, is an immortal witch.

Sally Acorn Gilbert The Hedgehog: ya know her, she popular, sonic girlfriend, fast, beautiful, favorite color: brown, is a lycan.

Rouge Gilbert The Bat: ya know her, female leader of gang, shadows girlfriend, fast, beautiful, favorite color: purple, is a lycan.

Amy Gilbert The Hedgehog: ya know her, popular, fast, beautiful, favorite color: pink and blue, is a lycan.

Max Gilbert The Hedgehog: popular, fast, handsome, purple eyes, and aquamarine spikey hair, favorite color: grey, is a lycan.

OTHER CHARACTERS

The Babylon Rogues: THE BULLIES

· JET

· WAVE

· STORM

· The friends of the populars:

· Cream

· Mina Mongoose

THE DOOM FAMILY (THE DOOMS)

Mephiles Doom The Dark: looks like shadow, but all the red color on shadow's body is grey on Mephiles(ya all should know how he look like), favorite color: violet, he is 2,017 years of age, born as immortal werewolf, both parents killed by lycans, is on both dark side and hero side(will explain more about that later), he is the oldest of four, he is known as a Lightning Princess, he also has a Indigo Lightning birthmark on his back.

Frost Brianna Doom The Cat: (looks like normal Blaze), has grey eyes, has long straight dark brown hair with sky blue strips(naturally born with the sky blue strips),has sky blue fur, born as immortal werewolf, is 2,016 years of age, has an older twin sister named Blaze, Blaze is older than her by a hour, is also on both hero and dark side, both parents killed by lycans, third oldest of family is known as the Ice Princess, and has a dark blue snowflake on stomach, born on the dark side.

Scourge Doom The Hedgehog: (just the evil version of sonic, and you all should know how he look like), A green hedgehog, has blue eyes, an orange scar that was caused by a bear attack, he is the youngest of the family of four, he is 2,015 years of age, born as an immortal werewolf, both parents killed by lycans, and is only part of the dark side and is born on the dark side, is known as the Earth Prince, he has a green knife birthmark on his chest.

Blaze Katerina(Katherine)Doom The Kat: ( I changed her name, personality, and looks, so don't judge), she is Frost twin sister, has red bloody eyes, long straight dark black hair with red strips(naturally born with red strips), has a black skeleton with flames around it birthmark on her right arm, both parents killed by lycans, second oldest of the family, is pure evil, hate good people, I known as the Flame Princess, is 2,016 years of age, born as an immortal hybrid witch(5% witch,5% werewolf, and 90% vampire), is the strongest person in history and universe, ultimate life form and fastest thing alive.

To tell you that the dooms are very special they cannot be killed by anything and everybody in the world can by ripping there heart out, etc......and part 1 might be long sorry.