chapter 6 draco malfoy

Chapter 6 ▪︎draco Malfoy▪︎

It has been a week since myrtle told me all that, and now it doesn't really matter to me, me and malfoy didn't have any further interactions which I was grateful for. And my friendship with Nailea only got stronger, we sat at dinner lunch and breakfast together, and it classes, she told me a bit about her household that she was the only child, and her parents care about her more than anything kind of the possessive type, well I didn't have much say on the family topic since I didn't have any... well not anymore... I didn't want to say anything to Nailea well not yet and it's not like whether she asked anyways, its personal to me and I can't just tell it to anyone. Now I was sitting in the common room all alone staring at the fire place but suddenly I felt asleep.

Flashback to when Lush and Lara were in their 3rd year in beauxbatons

I was sitting in the girls dormitory, occupied with a tone of homework, but then suddenly Lara came in looking horrible, her face was red, she was bleeding in many places, her hair was cut off, her beautiful hair which use to reach her knees was now at her shoulders, her eyes were puffed with tears. I ran towards her " LARA WHAT HAPPENED?!?" I yelled... she didn't say anything but collapsed on the floor, and I immediately took her to the hospital wing, our friend O'Neil helped us she was a nice girl, and the only friend me and Lara had.
Now me and O'Neil were standing out of the hospital wing, while madam Pomfery was in there with Lara. " O'Neil do you know what happened?" I cried... she looked at me her eyes filled with pity, and she said in a whisper "Jaden... and his friend group... tortured her.." I wasn't surprised, they always had something against us, though this time they went too far, I started crying, tears rolling down my cheeks like bullets, "w-why w-ould it-the do this.... we d-did -nothing wrong w-with them" I said my voice chocking, and O'Neil hugged me, and said in a relentless manner "don't worry we will get revenge.."

End of flashback

Draco's POV
I came in the common room after my perfect duties, the whole common room was empty except for her, I don't know why fate is like this, I kept thinking about her this whole week and didn't know what to make of it I didn't know what to make up of anything, I wanted to know-know her, but then suddenly I heard sobs, coming from Lush, I went closer and sat next to her, she was sleeping, but sobbing as well, it made my heart ache for some reason, I wanted to comfort her, to tell he in my embrace that everything is okay, but I couldn't I have been a total jerk to her, there is no way I could do anything, then I heard her say "jaden... I hate him... he made our life hell.. I lost eveything because of him" I didn't know what she was talking about, who was Jaden, and what does she meant by "our". Though it was getting late, so I decided to wake her up.

Lush's POV

I felt someone touch my arm, infact I felt someones presence around me, I inhaled the apple mint scent, and instantly knew who it was. I got up, bolt upright, giving the blonde boy a shudder, "are you okay?" He asked, they he looked towards my eyes, they were still filled with tears, "y-yeah" I lied, he looked at me and chuckled "you blink alot when you lie" and I was flustered, his gaze on me, I felt something in my stomach, I don't want to say but I felt butterflies, it was something like that, he came closer to me, and more closer and whispered in my ear "sorry about everything" I felt a shiver down my spine as his voice hit my ear, I looked up at his as he got up, and left for the boys dormitories... I was slightly blushing, my past didn't haunt me like it always does at that moment... when he was there..

( yup yup yup ik, so a little thing is going on now between them, don't worry I have alot of great thing planned, and her secrets will be disclosed very soon)