Dinner with the Gomezes

We were having our dinner with the Gomez family and it was good. But just until Aunt Shelly asked about school.

A.Shelly: so how was second day of school? Alex, did you try out for a sport? Ana tried out for volleyball. How did that go hun?

Alex: oh no, i'm not really athletic. But Ana is! I watched the tryouts earlier with Fab and you were great! I heard you got in the team! Congrats!

Everybody else in the table congratulated me and i thanked all of them.

A.Shelly: that's so great! I'm so proud of you hun!

Me: thanks Aunty! Yeah Alex, i saw you and Fab together earlier today. Is there something going on? I have to ask because she's gorgeous and you should really go for it!

Alex: yeah, like all of a sudden, she started talking to me, like she's interested! And it's still the second day of school!

Me: Wow! Lucky you!

Alex: Ikr? People think the height difference might be weird and difficult, but i don't mind.

A.Shelly: wow! Highschool dating! Still can't believe we're actually getting old and hearing about dating from our kids.

Aunt Shelly and Alex's parents laughed as they agreed with her.

Alex: oh hey Ana! Did you see the bras that were hung up the flagpole earlier?

I was so shocked that he brought it up that i choked on my own saliva. Aunt Shelly started to pat on my back real hard.

Me: uhhmm no, i didn't see it but i heard about it.

I answered as soon as i got my breath back and tried to act cool about it so not to raise any suspicion.

Alex: well, it's all over instagram! Here!

Alex handed me his phone and i acted like i was curious to see. Apparently, aunt Shelly was too and looked at the picture and i saw it on her face, that she knew those were bras were mine.

A.Shelly: wow, i can't believe how far some of these bullies could go even after all the anti-bullying campaigns that celebrities and influencers promote.

Alex: yeah but i think it was more kind of an act of revenge, not just non-sense bullying.

Me: why do you think so?

Alex: well, it happened after the volleyball tryouts and Fabiola said she saw Zoe and some of the other popular girls who didn't get in the team acting sus. Sneaking in and out of the ladies' locker room.

A.Shelly: whatever reason that bully has in making those actions, it's still very mean and disrespectful.

Aunt Shelly said it like it was the end for that topic and she acted as if those bras weren't mine and then she changed the topic to a lighter one, so not to put ne in an awkward position.

Dinner finally ended, we said our goodbyes, cleaned up the kitchen and the last plate was finally loaded in the dishwasher.
A.Shelly: do you want to talk about it?
Me: not really.
A.Shelly: do you want me to go to your principal or guidance counselor about it?
Me: no, it might just makes things worse. I'll just laugh and forget about what happened.
A.Shelly: do you want a hug?
Me: yes please.

She then hugged me tight and told me that everything's gonna be ok.
A.Shelly: just tell me when you need me to help you out ok? I'm always here for you. I love u.
Me: i know. I love u too.