chapter 10

Chapter 10: (edit)

"Hello, what do you need?", with one hand behind her back, one hand in front of her chest, Van Anh was about to show a friendly smile standard when she suddenly remembered one thing, this face of the original body. very ugly, really like a mantis, if she laughed, it would scare the customers away, so she decided to stop.

"Get me an iced matcha, one part passion fruit mousse, one part Tiramisu."

"Yes, sir", closing the order for this customer on the computer, she gave him the order number again: "please wait a moment, I will bring the dish to you".

Waiting for him to walk away, she quickly prepared the dishes in the order.

Struggling to work until ten o'clock at night, the store no longer had customers, she just started cleaning the shop with another female employee in the store.

The store is quite large, has two floors and a basement for parking, with a total of four employees. However, except for Jia Qi, the original body did not interact with the other two people too much.

One person in the morning shift, he did not know, the evening shift was him, and lastly, Jia Ky's sister, this older sister was quite buffalo, she worked all the time from seven in the morning to ten at night before finishing her shift. (She forgot that the original body was made at four o'clock in the morning, it's better than this older sister, it's the original body that's real.)

There is another underground parking attendant, because of the nature of the job, and because the body itself is not very friendly, so he does not have too much contact with him.

Changing into her clothes that she just bought yesterday, Van Anh carried her backpack on her back: "I'm done with work, I'm sorry to go first, Sister Giai Ky

"Oh, I'm going", still have to stay to do the bookkeeping, Giai Ky looked up and continued the work at hand: "Ah, that's right, I have a cake for you in the refrigerator, I'll take it home and eat it."

Van Anh blinked, shook her head and waved her hand: "No need, sister, how can that be?".

"Why not?", Giai Ky looked up, smiled gently: "That's the intention of the mistress, I just follow the instructions, if you don't take it, the mistress will punish you."

Looking at his thin, pale face, he still dragged himself here to go to work. I don't know if the disease has been cured or not, this child still doesn't know how to take care of her health, even she looks heartbroken, let alone the owner.

Working here for a year, he will wear a mask to the shop even if he has a big or small illness, but the day before yesterday he asked to take a day off for two days, it could only be because he was so sick that he couldn't go.

Studying well, being diligent and industrious, talking less and doing more, who doesn't like to give.

Jia Qi couldn't help but feel sorry.

"It's late, I have to go home."

Hearing Giai Ky say that, Van Anh gave up and took the mousse back to the dormitory.

She bowed her head: "Thank you, I will go back first".

"Favor".

"Quoc Minh".

While reading a book attentively, Van Anh was hit on the shoulder by someone: "What's wrong?".

It was so unaccustomed to the original's name, she thought he was calling someone other than her.

Class president Vuong Khang coldly glanced down at Quoc Minh, pointing out: "Someone is looking for you".

"Who is that?", Van Anh suddenly asked.