07

07 : season 1 episode 3Heavy Mortal Hopes

Heavy Mortal Hopes

07 : season 1 episode 3Heavy Mortal Hopes

I woke up screaming again.

"Ava! You're okay!" Musa was immediately by my side, talking to me and making sure I was okay.

I stopped screaming, my breathing rapid.

"Sorry." I panted as a light in Bloom and Aisha's room turned on.

"You don't have to apologise." Musa told me as Terra lay back down again.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, clear my head." I announced, grabbing my converse and slipping them on along.

"Do you want me to come?" Musa asked as I walked over to the door.

"No, I'm fine." I smiled before leaving.

I had woken up during the night at least once a night in the past week, sometimes twice.

I felt like a burden for the girls, them having to wake up to help me, Stella's spending most of her time with Sky.

After one night she decided she couldn't deal with it and has been sleeping in the boy's room since.

Everyone else is tired but are trying their best to hide it to make me feel better.

I ended up at the training area again, this was becoming a routine for me.

I walked over to the punch bags and just started punching.

I was out there for hours just working through my anger and stress.