Chapter 9-Surprise

Chapter Nine Surprise

It's been three months since I've been out of my coma. Everyone at school treated me differently. What do you know, when tragedy strikes, people wake up and smell the roses! But that's not all that's different. My brother is even more protective of me. Now that Kayleb's gone, he has to be. Also, my mother is home a lot more, which is nice. It's so weird how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was starting Pre-K. And now, I'm on my own, working at the hospital.

I'm friends with almost everyone here. But when I started out, it was really hard to earn their friendship. Most of the women here didn't want me because they thought I was another challenge. By challenge I mean that they're trying to win over the hot doctors here, and when I came it just made it harder. That was when I laughed. I wasn't going to steal any guy, not when THAT happened.

Sometimes, or whenever i begin to think about him, I look at the old photos of us, and videos, and cry. Even though this happened so long ago now, the pain was still fresh. My heart was aching in my chest. There were times that I wanted to say something, but it were as if my words were constricted.

Tonigt at the hospital, it wasn't very busy, which is a very big shocker. Becuase any other time, there are so many people being rushed in here that us nurses and doctors get whiplash. So tonight felt like a peacful gift. As I was walking around, looking for anyone who needed me before I left for the night, I heard someone calling out to me.

"Miss, excuse me, but I need help....with.....Oh my GOD!"

I felt like fainting, he isn't here. This is just a figment of my imagination. He isn't there. He isn't there. Even though my mind was shouting at it's trickery, he was still there. He's actually here. He's back.

*************************************************************************************************************

I know its short but this was all I had. I couldn't find the other pages. I'm SO sorry for making you wait, I promise the next upload will be longer! If I could maybe get 3 votes, then I will definately upload within a couple of days. I promise.