Is this how it all end

There's a small village located on the peak of Mountain NanRao. There isn't much interesting things about the village expect that it is great for farming plants that grow in cold regions.

The bright sun is setting, "GET OVER HERE, YI ZHEN" a middle aged man shouts angrily as he continues to chase a 16-17 year old, the youngster is not too bulky or thin, his dirty clothes filled with holes make him look like a beggar.

"ELDER CHEN IT WAS JUST A PIECE OF JADE YOU DON'T NEED TO CHASE ME ALL MORNING, RIGHT?" Yi Zhen replies as sweat drips all over his face, Yi Zhen didn't notice that he had ran to the cliff of Mount Nanrao.

"Just a piece of jade?" Elder Chen cracks his knuckle as he approaches Yi Zhen,
"That jade caused all of my fortune and you broke it, wait till I get a hold of you" Elder Chen grins viciously.

"Stop right there, come closer and I'll jump" Yi Zhen squeaked at the word jump, Yi Zhen slowly walks to the edge trembling.

"Stop joking Yi Zhen, both of us know you won't do it" Elder Chen mocks as he continues moving toward Yi Zhen.

Suddenly a bird flew at Yi Zhen's face causing him to fall down the cliff.

Elder Chen hears Yi Zhen's despairing scream as he heads back to the village.

*Is this the end* Yi Zhen wonders as he continues to fall, *I haven't even completed my dreams yet and I'm gonna die already* tears forms on Yi Zhen's face as he closes his eyes accepting the fact he's gonna die.