XD

Wilbur glared at the enemy in front of him. His opponent was clever, Wilbur could admit, but the man was not about to lose. He had to think. What is the next best move? His eyes scanned. There! An opening!

"Checkmate!" Wilbur yelled as he moved his queen in front of Tubbo's king.

"No!" Tubbo groaned, slumping forward on the table, "I was so close that time!"

"You'll get him next time Bo." Ranboo said, practicing the fencing Techno taught them with Tommy.

Wilbur smiled at the bee boy, "you did really well for only your third time playing. You almost had me cornered."

"It's no fair." Tubbo pouted, "you're like, a chess master or something."

Wilbur laughed, picking up the pieces, "I'm far from a chess master. Techno and I just played a lot when we were kids. I still can't beat him... But to be fair Techno can't beat Phil."

"Of course he can't! He's Philza Minecraft!" Tommy yelled, leaving an opening for Ranboo to strike, "hey!"

"Pay attention next time." Ranboo chuckled, lowering the rapier.

"I'll shoot you bitch!" Tommy huffed, grabbing the nerf gun next to him and firing.

"Hey! Stop it! Ah!" Ranboo yelped as he tried to avoid the darts.

Tommy laughed, "try and stop me Ranboob!"

The enderman-hybrid groaned, "I thought we were over that..."

Tubbo laughed, "oh I remember that. That's was funny."

Wilbur rolled his eyes at the boys, "I'm putting this away, but Techno should be here any minute. Please try not to burn the Complex down."

"You'll be gone for like, two minutes. Well be fine." Tommy said, fluffing his wings out.

"Last time I left you for two minutes you burned pasta." Wilbur sighed.

Tubbo shrugged, "to be fair we did that on purpose."

Wilbur closed his eyes for a moment, "that's so much worse than on accident..."

The phantom quickly walked to his room, trying to avoid hearing any more strange or dangerous things these kids had done. Tommy jumped over the back of the couch, landing on his back with a sigh. One of his wings fell over Tubbo, who swatted it away.

"Your feathers are so itchy, how do you deal with them all the time?" Tubbo asked as he plucked small down feathers off his shirt.

Tommy shrugged, "I don't really feel much in my wings at all. Like I can feel hot and cold and pressure and stuff, but if you poked me with a sharp stick it wouldn't hurt like I got stuck with something."

Tubbo hummed, nodding his head. The elevator dinged, signifying something coming up.

"Techno!" Tommy shot up, almost falling off the couch.

However, the doors opened to reveal a strange man.

The man wore white pants and a light green shirt, along with a dark green cloak that covered his head and trailed behind him like a cape. Hiding half his face was a white mask with the letters XD on it. He looked nice for the most part.

The man smiled, "hello! I was told there were some guests of Philza here. I presume you are them?"

"Who the fuck are you?" Tommy asked, stepping between him and his friends.

"I'm XD. I'm a friend of Georgenotfound." The man chuckled.

"Was he the one who told you we were here?" Tubbo asked.

Xd laughed, "oh no! I'm head of hero commissions!"

Ranboo tilted his head, "I-I thought that was Eret?"

"Awe, how cute!" XD smiled, walking up to Ranboo and reaching out to pat his head

"Eret is head of England." Wilbur said, making XD pause, "XD is head of the world organization. Eret reports to him."

"Well if it isn't The Phantom!" XD exclaimed, turning to the man, "You know, you really should have gone with the hero name Ghostbur! I hand picked it for you! And you know I don't do that for any ol' hero."

Wilbur shook his head, "maybe if I was a different person I would have chosen Ghostbur."

XD hummed, "a different person indeed."

"Anyway, what do we owe the pleasure?" Wilbur asked, "it's not every day the head of the world hero commission pays us a visit."

"Well, I was told the tip three heroes had guests, and one of them was taken off hero duty for to weeks. Naturally I was worried so I decided to pay you a visit." XD smiled, sauntering over to Wilbur, "everything is okay, right?"

Wilbur nodded, taking a step back, "everything is fine."

"Good." XD gave Wilbur a pat on the head, "well! I should be off then! Don't want to overstay my visit!"

XD stepped into the elevator without another word, letting the doors close without looking back. The boys sat in silence for a moment, trying to take in everything that just happened.

"That guy gave me the creeps..." Ranboo shuddered, his tail wrapping around his waist.

Tubbo nodded, "god, he was so weird!"

"He's just another bitch." Tommy shrugged, glancing at Wilbur who was still stood frozen, "you okay Wil?"

Wilbur jumped, looking around for a moment, "oh? Uh, yes. Yeah, I'm fine Tommy."

Tommy hummed. He was probably just creeped out by XD.

The elevator dinged again. This time, Techno stepped out.

The pig shifter froze a few steps in, "it's way to quiet in here. What happened."

"This bitch named XD showed up." Tommy spat, "what the fuck kind of name is XD."

"XD?" Techno looked at Wilbur.

The phantom laughed, rubbing the back of his head, "it was nothing! He just wanted to make sure everything was alright."

Techno squinted at his brother as he hummed, "alright. Well I'm here for an hour unless I get called out again, so what should we do?"

Ranboo perked up, "I finally got Tommy while fencing! Will you show us the new technique now?"

The piglin chuckled, "sure. Grab your rapiers, let's get ready."