Chapter 13: Accident

The next day, Namjoon and Jin decided to tell everything to Jungkook

The next day, Namjoon and Jin decided to tell everything to Jungkook. Jin was already outside while Namjoon was still inside, packing the documents in his bag. His phone rang, his dad calling him.

"Yes, dad?" Namjoon inquired closing his bag.

"I'm on my way to your house, are you going somewhere?" Geon retorted inquiring.

"Yeah, Jin wanted to tell something to Jungkook." Namjoon replied.

"About what?" Geon asked curiously.

"About Taehyung's death, dad." Namjoon retorted.

Silence can be heard from the other line.

"Okay, I'll wait for you in my office." Geon said ending the call.

"Okay dad, see you." Namjoon ended the calls.

Namjoon wore the strap, walking to the door but when he opened the door, he heard a loud screech, he saw the car crashed on Jin causing Jin to bumped in front of the car, rolling on the floor. Namjoon eyes widened, he was frozen in his place, his mind still not processing what happened.

"Jin!" Namjoon yelled immediately running to Jin's body.

He immediately contacted an emergency.

"Sir, your phone is ringing." Taehyung uttered as he knocked on the bathroom.

"Alright, I'm coming." Jungkook replied from inside.

Taehyung sighed walking back to the twin's room, checking them. He flinched when he heard something in Jungkook's room.

"Sir, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked running to Jungkook's room.

"J-Jin hyung, he got hit and run." Jungkook replied quickly checking his car key.

"What?" Taehyung gasped.

"Can you stay here for our kids?" Jungkook rambled when he took his car key.

"Okay, call me if he's fine." Taehyung replied.

"I'll go now." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's forehead before he left.

Taehyung picked up his phone, contacting Jimin.

"Hyung, what happened? Did you did it?" Taehyung asked.

"It's not me, I'm with my patient, my schedule is full. You should've called Yoongi if he already finds something." Jimin explained.

"Okay, bye." Taehyung retorted immediately calling Yoongi.

"What?" Yoongi started.

"What did you find out?" Taehyung asked.

"You can't believe it, I checked the CCTV and the plate number, I found out it was Geon who did the accident." Yoongi replied.