Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1

Y-Y/N~! Yo-you're going t-too f-fast! Ah~!

------

Damn that Y/N.

Damn him.

The way he made me feel last afternoon, I can never allow myself to be in his presence ever again.

This was the first time I let anyone lay hands on me...

And it had to be him?!

But his soft hands caressing my hips did feel good...

-Mordred (Rider), speaking to Y/N (Ruler). / Mordred (Rider) speaking to herself.

Another island day, another set of jobs.

Gudako: "What...? Ruler, Rider. When did you guys get a...tan?"

The entire group looked at Rider and Ruler. Who's original skin was white and (S/C), but was taken over by a brown color.

You could see their tan lines too, but how? They've only spent a day!

Ruler: "No clue."

Rider: "Ye-yeah..."

Gudako: "Well, probably their stage 2. Anyways, after their report, you can see we've built a hideout. For now..."

Seeing it, it was like a beach house, made up of nature's resources, and it was done nicely too.

Gudako: "For now, we need to go explore a bit more out into the open. Maybe we can find the others. Ruler, Assassin, stay here."

Nodding, Gudako let with her group as Ruler and Assassin stayed inside the house.

Ruler: "Wow, working kitchen. Plus an upstairs and basement. How long did this take to build?"

Assassin: "Not long, she said she found some..."event themed currency" to speed up such process."

Looking at Assassin, Ruler couldn't help it. If he managed to convert the skull head, stubborn Mordred into a submissive servant...

What can he do to Okita?

Ruler: "You are...Okita...right?"

Assassin: "Correct. I already know your name, Y/N. You were the one who defeated your Alter in the singularity."

Ruler: "I sure did. Say, I see you carrying that jetpack around, what does it do?"

Assassin: "Well, I ran into a fight against death, and luckily won. When I woke up, I saw this attached to me. I also wanted to get a class change as well, so it all worked out!"

Ruler: "Class change...huh?"

Assassin: "Yes! When you speak to the moon, and say what's on your mind, it will surely answer back!"

Ruler: "Wait...don't tell me..."

Flashback

Y/N: "Cmon! This is not fair! I'm like 75% into the game! My class is useless against him! I need to change it! But it's already too late! No, forget it! Goodbye progress!!"

Jalter: "It's a videogame."

Y/N: "The BEST video game to exist! Dark Souls...Remastered!!"

Flashback End

Ruler: "Are you serious?! It listened to that? I wasn't even talking about me!"

Assassin: "It seems as if the moon has answered you! We all thank the moon, whether it listen, or doesn't."