CHAPTER 11 - Escaped 💀

Escaped!!

Hola guys!!

I hope you all are doing well so I will update next chapter when the target of votes and 230 followers will be completed here is the new update let's start...

Vansh's POV

So much hard I try not to get angry on her but she knows how to trigger me . Ohh god this girl is driving me crazy. I somehow made her drink kadha and then I was about to move when she was going to grab her books.

I held her hand and pulled her towards me & kissed her again she really tastes so delicious her soft rosy lips am getting addicted with her once we get married then.. (he smirked evilly) .

Tomorrow is aur engagement we will take one more step in aur relation . I think my 17.5 crores were worth it .

I hope she doesn't create any problem tomorrow because if she did anything I also don't know what will I do with her.. I have asked Marie to take care of her and also keep her eyes on her I hope marry don't give me any news which I don't want to hear .

I swear Ridhima if anything stupid you did you will see the worst side of me.

He smirked and and left towards his office as rain was now stopped.

__________________________________

On the other side

Ridhima was planning her escape from vr mansion she dressed herself in ...

She prepared everything that how she will Escape the Extremely tight security

She prepared everything that how she will Escape the Extremely tight security .

She covered her face with mask and joined 4-5 bedsheets and tied them to windows she descended down and slowly slowly making her way towards the back side of the mansion.

she knew that in dessert and sea both side she won't be able to survive she only have a hope to survive in jungle .

She somehow went towards the main door 2 gaurds were there she hit on their head and sneaked outside that cage . She ran in like there is no tomorrow .

Time skip

It was almost 1 hour she was running and running inside the jungle she was hell tired and now it's was about 6:30 pm sun was about to set she was now having very dangerous and haunted thoughts in her mind there were very weird sounds of wild animals in the jungle.....
_____________________________________

On the other side

Vansh was working in the office and he received a call he smirked looking at the I'd it was from Marie.

V- hello what's the news

M- master she was asking me about the location of the mansion.