10

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Late. Bloody late. Sleeping the night before cost me horrors. I couldn't stop thinking about Miles. When I managed to fall asleep, the alarm clock went off. I turned it off and thought "just five more minutes" but that ended up being two hours.

It was my driver Christopher's day off and my car had been left at the office, so I had to take a taxi. Besides, I was horny as hell. Masturbating before bed and in my morning, shower hadn't been nearly enough.

"Alex, are you OK? I'm tired of calling you! Your dad is waiting in the conference room" Alexa said as soon as she saw me get off the lift

She walked over and helped me take off my coat and scarf, placing them on the coat rack.

"I'm sorry, I slept in. Why is he here?" I was confused

"Thought so! Did the date with Miles go well?" She asked with a shy smile

"Great!" I replied, giving her a smile

"Brilliant! But hurry up! Did you forget that today is the profit revision for the new shareholders?"

"Shit! Is it today? Damn it! Can you bring me ...?"

"... a coffee and an aspirin?" She added interrupting

I smiled at her as I pushed the door of the general office, not before seeing her wink at me.

I walked as upright as possible when I saw my father scowling at me coming from the other side.

"Good morning, David! Sorry, I had an inconvenience"

"Sorry, Alexander?" he grabbed my arm and with his intimidating look he added "I've been waiting for you for an hour like an idiot with your team! I didn't bring you up like that!"

"I'm here now" I replied with a grunt "Shall we go in?"

My father waited for me to enter first before following behind me and closing the door.

I greeted those present and we called the meeting to order. It didn't take long for Alexa to show up with coffee (for everyone) and my long-awaited aspirin. Everything was going well until my mobile vibrated in my blazer pocket. As one of the accountants spoke, I carefully pulled it out. It was a message from Miles.

"Let me waste your time? Alexa already told me where the bathroom is, meet me there? X"

At what point did Alexa and Miles bond? I smiled at the idea though

"Good morning, Miles. I'm in an important meeting maybe later?"

"I doubt it's that important with how quickly you wrote to me. Come on... it'll be quick! A few kisses and I'll leave you alone X"

I smiled again. My trousers felt tight again.

Was I really considering going to the bathroom at work to make out with Miles? As I typed, I was startled to feel my father's hand on my shoulder.

"Alexander! What are you doing with your phone? You're up!" he whispered in my ear. I looked up and met his hardened gaze

"Can you give me ten minutes? I have to make an urgent call. it can't wait"

I didn't wait for an answer, I simply left the room.

I knew that my attitude would have consequences, but to tell the truth, I was too horny to think clearly.