Chapter Five

"Wake up , WAKE UP" as my mom shook me "We are here" I sat up and looked out the window and see a really long line um mom this might take a while?! But its all with it so I guess I can wait! "Does anyone here have a V.I.P with either Cameron , Nash , Or Hayes?" The security yelled I jumped out of the line and raised my ticket in the air. "Ok you, you can you come here please" the security asked . I walked up to him and he checked my ticket "ok yeah you can go ahead and follow this young man right here" I looked but saw no one and before I could ask the security who I was supposed to follow I heard someone say "OH ZAYUM" from like a couple feet away from me, I turned around and saw cameron Dallas standing there with his arms wide open, Everything felt all in slow motion I ran up to him jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist balling tears, He wrapped his arms around my waist spinning in circles . I finally stopped crying and hugged him one more time and he put me down, When I got down I looked straight into his gorgeous Brown eyes and it felt like him and I had a special bond! I asked if we could take a picture together and he said "of course Beutiful" he swooped me up and held me in his arms letting the security take a picture, After the picture I asked if he could take a selfie with me and he said yes but when I took the picture he kissed my cheek and smiled. I was so speechless I didn't know what to do! I put my phone in my pusre and looked at cameron. "Can I tell you something Isella" cameron asked Yes of course you can i smiled "well you know  every girl is as telligent and amazing but you , you cought my eye and I am wondering just if.." I grabbed His hands intertwining our fingers and looked up at him What is it cameron? "would you like to go out sometime" I am screaming in my head Did he just ask me out? I hug him tightly and whisper Yes!! He smiles and huggs me. " Here I will give you my number " he says I hand him my phone already opened just so he can dial his number. Ok well I guess I will call you I smiled hugging him really tight! "Yes please call me whenever you want to hang out" he said as I let go of him walking off byee cameron!