Ricky 'Horror' Olson(MIW)

Fem reader:)
(Ghost is going to make a brief appearance sadly)
Your pov:
Gliding down the road on your skateboard was one of the most relaxing feelings in the world. Music playing at a minimum level but you still could hear it. People walking past would give you dirty looks, the usual.

You were about to cross a street but then saw a car going to cross, you stopped as the car slowly turned your way. You didn't think anything of it, you noticed a girl in the passenger seat, the driver was in all black, lip piercing, long black hair. You yawned waiting for them to pass as KoRn started to slowly play. The car finally passed as a group of guys were walking down the street. You began skating again just to be stopped rudely by a rock. You flew off landing on your left knee. You burst out laughing hopping up quickly. "You good!?" You heard someone yell. You laughed. "Yeah!" You yelled back picking up your phone, the screen was cracked. "Oh Jesus Christ." You mumbled as you checked your arms/ knees for any dripping blood or broken bones. "Woah, your nose is bleeding pretty bad." You saw a guy with a nose ring grab a tissues from his pocket handing it to you. You grabbed it and held it to you nose. "Thanks, I'm y/n, by the way." You laughed. "I'm Ryan, how about you come to my house so you can get cleaned up, your pretty fucked up." He grabbed your skateboard as you accepted.
*at Ryan's house*
"Thank you, it means a lot." You laughed as he cleaned up your injuries. "No worries, I've done the same thing." He laughed as someone walked past the bathroom, dreads laced his head as he was dressed in dark clothing. "Oo is this your replacement for Alli?" He smirked at you. Ryan rolled his eyes. "Get the fuck out of my face sola." He grumbled. "I'm Devin." He smiled softly reaching his hand out. You slightly shook it. "Y/n.." you said with a slightly smile. "Your really pretty. We shoul-" you cut him off quickly. "I'm actually not attracted to men." You smiled, Devin nodded and walked back out to the hallway disappearing. You held back a laugh as Ryan started cackling. "Are you actually not attracted to men?" He laughed. You smiled. "I'm attracted to who ever is hot." You smiled. "Ryan I have to piss! I'll piss in your water- whoa." The guy who passed you driving a car stopped at the doorway. "Hold on I'm almost done." Ryan wiped off your leg. "Who you?" Another guy peered behind the guys shoulder. "Y/n." You smiled. "Cool, I'm Chris that's Ricky, I don't know where vinny is." Chris smiled.
"Cool." You noticed Ricky staring basically into your soul. "Done." Ryan helped you to your feet. "Thank you Ryan, I really should get going." You said with a small smile. "Please stay for dinner, your actually really cool." Ryan laughed. "I guess what we having?" You laughed as Ryan lead you to the kitchen. "I don't know I usually don't cook," he laughed. "Also sorry about Devin, uh hes, uh." Ryan couldn't finish the sentence as you started laughing. "I get it." You smiled as you saw another guy walk in. "How many people do you live with?" You looked over at Ryan. "To many." He yawned. You smiled. "Can we have takeout? I'll pay." The guy looked over noticing me. "If it's on you he'll yeah." You heard a scream from the living room. "That's Vinny." Ryan basically showed you around the house. You nodded as you sat on the couch next to Ricky. "Why are you here?" He said in a harsh tone. "Uhh I ate shit off a rock." You looked over to him as he tried to hold back a smile. "I didn't mean that in a rude way," he slightly smiled. "It's all good," you saw Devin staring at you. "Hey I'm gonna go outside for a smoke," you slightly nudged Ricky heading to the porch. You grabbed your skateboard and walked outside. "Mind if I join you?" Ricky followed. "Be my guest."
*small time skip*

"No fuckin way!" You laughed as Ricky laughed into your shoulder. "Yeah so I was just having a really bad day, I messed up the cords to the song and just walked off stage." He laughed. You took a small drag of the almost burnt cigarette, "you should come to our show next month." Ricky took the cigarette from your lips. "Hell yeah, what time?" You yawned. "I think it's 9:50 at the local bar," he took a drag. "I'll be there. You better look for me." You sarcastically whined. "Yeah yeah." He laughed putting the cigarette out. "I have to get heading home, it's 11pm." You turned to Ricky. "Say bye to the boys before you go, I think they took a liking to you." He laughed. You walked inside and saw Ryan asleep on vinny, Chris asleep on the floor and Devin on his phone. "I'm leaving, tell the boys I said bye." You said to Devin as he nodded. "Bye y/n" he said waving, you walked out back to Ricky. "Call me." He handed you a small note with his number on it. "I'll think about it." You laughed and kissed his cheek then grabbed your board. "Stay safe." He smiled. "Blah blah." You joked as you walked to the street. "I mean it!" He laughed. "Bye Ricky!" You skated home.

*time skip till the concert*

You showed up at the bar, people were everywhere, a pit in the middle, the boys already on stage but no music was being played.
The intro to a song played out,
*(They play america)*
You smiled watching Ricky the whole time, "hey need a drink?" A guy with shoulder length hair handed you a water bottle, "yeah, thanks." She nodded. You took a small sip, it tasted like vodka, you walked outside as the concert was over and poured it onto the road. "Y/n!" Ryan screamed as they all walked up to you. "Heyyy." You smiled as they all pulled you into hugs. You hugged back as Ricky pulled you close by your hips. "You guys would make a cute couple." Vinny smiled. You blushed as Ricky smiled. "You guys are so sweaty." You laughed as they were wiping sweat off their faces. "It's hot under those lights. Also it's like a full work out jumping around." Chris laughed. "You look hot." You laughed, you didn't think about it, you meant hot as in sweaty. "Damn, she rejected your ass!" Ryan started laughing as Ricky slowly loosened his grip on your hips. "No no I meant hot as in sweaty," you tried to explained yourself. Vinny and Chris were already laughing their asses off. Ricky didn't say anything. You made Ricky look at you as you connected eachothers lips, he was caught by complete surprise as he kissed back, his arms wrapped around your waist once again as you smiled pulling away from the kiss. "DAMNNNN" Ryan yelled. "Be my boyfriend Ricky." You smiled hoping he wouldn't reject you. "That's actually my boyfriend." Chris joked. "I'll fight you for him." You looked up at Chris who towered you in height. "I'm y/n's boyfriend okay? Okay." Ricky smiled. You laughed as Ricky pulled you into his car. "Thank god I met you." He whispered into your neck as he kissed your cheek leaning you against the car. "Your so pretty." You moved his hair out of his face as his body paint was now all over your once red shirt. A slightly blush came over his face. "Take me home Mr. Horror." You laughed as he nodded opening your door. "Anything for you dipshit!" He closed it walking to his side.

Sorry I've been inactive, I started school in less than 48 hours,