35

A bright light from the ward room succeed at waking Jungkook up after Taehyung saw his finger was moved.

"Jungkook..."

Slowly, Jungkook opens his eyes even at first his sight is still blurry. He blinks his eyes for a few times before he gets his clear sight back.

"Where am I-, arghh."

He groans in pain while holding his head when the sudden headache attacks him. He tries to sit up, but the headache seems to hold him from doing that.

"Jungkook, we are now at a hospital. You were collapsed 3 hours ago."

"Me? Collapsed?"

Taehyung nods. With that, Jungkook lies back on his hospital's bed, trying to remember everything. Before he feels dizzy and the last thing happened before his eyes shut and his world at that time become black.

"I was collapsed.."

"You remembered it now?"

"Yeah.. Did the doctor told you anything?"

Taehyung sighed. "Your blood pressure was low. It's all happened when you skip your meals."

"R-Really?"

He never thought that you will get a low blood pressure by skipping meals that can cause you to collapse anytime. He always did that before, but nothing happened to him like what happened now. 

"I know it's my fault..."

"Then good." 

As he felt that his headaches are getting better and better, he sits up slowly and and rest his body back after Taehyung arranges his pillow so that he can feel comfortable enough.

Jungkook's eyes go around his ward's room. The heart's monitor and his IV drip too. Just this evening he came to Taehyung's bakery and now, he's lying on the hospital's bed. 

"Tae.."

Their eyes meet together. "Yes?"

"I w-want to ask s-something..."

"What?"

"Did Jimin really come here?"

"W-What are you talking about?"

Taehyung shocked by the sudden question from Jungkook. He just woke up from his conscious and now, he's asking this question?

"It's just that... I think I heard his voice before I close my eyes when I was collapsed.."

"A-Are you sure? I-I think you misheard it.."

"No, Tae... The voice seems so familiar.."

"Maybe i-it's one of my staff's voice?"

"No. I was really sure. It's really him-"

Someone opens his room's door and made their conversation stopped .

"J-Jimin? J-Jiyeon?"

"Uncle!"

The 8 years old girl running towards him happily. She never changed from the first Jungkook meet him. Even more beautiful and cuter than 5 years ago. 

"Jiyeon!"

She climbs onto Jungkook's bed and hug his favourite uncle. Jungkook hugs her back tightly. He really missed his little girl though. It's been 5 years.

"How are you, sweetie?"

"I'm good!"

"You've grown up.." said Jungkook while looking at her happy face.

"Yes! I'm more beautiful and smart and cute, right uncle?"

Jungkook chuckles "You are, sweetie.. I admits that.."

They hug each other back. Jungkook pats her back lovingly. Suddenly, his eyes focused at a person who is standing at the room's door. 

"J-Jimin.."

Slowly, Jimin walks towards his bed while his eyes are still staring at Jungkook. The man that brought back all of their bad memory together after 5 years. 

"Oh, you are awake.."

Jimin puts a cup of hot chocolate on a table beside Jungkook's bed. Since the moment Jungkook saw Jimin, his eyes never left from looking at the pretty man.

"Tae.. Your hot chocolate.."

"Thanks, Jim.."

Jimin gives a small smile to his bestfriend. "Welcome.. Honey, let's go.."

Jiyeon lifts her head up. "Okay, appa.."

"W-Where are you going?"

"You are awake. So, I think I should go now. Tae is here to take care of you."

"B-But-"

"Uncle, appa and I need to go. Uncle don't go anywhere, okay?"

"I won't go anywhere.." said Jungkook while smiling. 

"Yes! See you again, uncle.."

"See you again too, sweetie..."

With that, Jiyeon climbs down the bed and walking towards his father. They intertwines their finger together before going out from the ward's room. 

"Jimin, don't go.. Please forgive me.."

The pleading tone from Jungkook made Jimin stopped his step. He turns his body around and facing his ex-boyfriend.

"Take care of yourself, Jungkook."

A small smile was given to Jungkook before Jimin steps out. The tears was brimming in Jungkook's eyes, waiting for the time to spill but he holds it. He knows Jimin still hate him even after 5 years.

"He's okay.. Don't worry.."

***********************

Jimin pov

Even with an heavy heart, I step out from the ward's room. I shouldn't get dragged by my old feelings. Past is past, and now, both of us have our own life. Everyone have moved on. Suddenly, I was bumped with with two person and made my food that I bought just now fall on the floor. 

"Oh no.. I'm so sorry, sir.." said both of them in unison.

"No, it's okay.."

The person picks my food up and give it back to me. But, at the moment our eyes meet, the heart feeling of mine comes back.

"Jimin?"

"Both of you..."

No need to explain who, they are Jin and Yoongi, Jungkook's friend and also the masterminds of all the stupid dare they made together. Seeing them, I grab my food immediately from Jin's hand and walking away from those two man.

"Jimin, we are sorry.."

Again, my steps was stopped by the sudden apologize from them. I looks at my daughter who just follow me wherever I go, not knowing what happened actually.

"I forgave you."

"Thanks, J-Jimin.."

"But, I won't forget about the incident. Forever."

I'm Sorry || Jikook {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें