BEcause I like you~

[Third Person POV]

Y/N slowly regains consciousness after a bright light was shone directly on her face.

As she opens her eyes, she hissed as she tries to adjust to the light and groans in pain at the stinging pain coming from the back of her head.

Y/N tries moving her hand but as she tried to, the sound of metallic chains were heard.

She looks over to her hands and legs and realized that she had been cuffed to a chair.

She tries to wriggle her way out but with all her prevail, she fails.

"Where the fuck am  I?" Y/N thought to herself feeling terrified.

"HEY! WHO DID THIS?! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Y/N screamed causing the bright light to dim a  bit.

As the light dims, a unknown figure in a mask appears in front of her.

"Who are you?! Let me go this instant!" Y/N demanded causing the figure to chuckle demonically.

Y/N thought to herself, "That chuckle...its sounds familiar..."

Seconds later, the unknown figure revealed itself.

Y/N gasped in horror as she saw the unknown figure.

[A/N: Imagine Lisa is Handong]

[A/N (2): Odd Eye Era Handong is just so fuckin gorgeous!]

It was Lalisa Manoban, Y/N's crazy ass stalker and a full mode yandere.

Lisa had been stalking Y/N for almost a year and has killed two of her partners, Minatozaki Sana and Lee Siyeon just to get Y/N for herself.

"LISA?!" Y/N huffed out causing Lisa to smirk.

"Y/Nieeeee~ I missed you so much my smol bean " Lisa cutely said while straddling Y/N's lap.

"L-Lisa what's going on?" Y/N asked Lisa.

"Aww don't be scared baby! I just wanted to see you! You're been ignoring me for weeks!" Lisa said while pouting.

"L-Lisa stop! This isn't funny! Let me go please!" Y/N pleaded causing Lisa to boil up in anger.

"NO! IT TOOK ME WEEKS TO FIND YOU! I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO ANYWEHRE!" Lisa screamed while chocking Y/N tightly.

"L-Lisa stop you're hurting me!" Y/N cried out causing Lisa to release from her grasp and return to her soft side.

"Shit. I'm sorry baby." Lisa apologized while giving a rough kiss on Y/N's lips and neck, causing the girl to squirm in fear.

"W-why are you doing this?" Y/N asked while tearing up.

Lisa chuckled bitterly.

The Thai girl moved away from Y/N's lap before pulling out a small knife from her pocket. 

Lisa straddles Y/N's lap again and places the blade on Y/N's chin, causing the girl to gulp in fear.

"BEcause I like you~" Lisa husked seductively in Y/N's ear.

Y/N winces in pain as Lisa stabs the knife under Y/N chin and glides it through the rest of Y/N's face.

"Forever, love, Everything, even your breath,Forever, love, Because I love you~"  Lisa chanted out as she glides the knife through out Y/N's face, stopping mid-way.

"Now let me ask you, who do you belong to?" Lisa asked 

Instead of a response, Y/N whimpers causing Lisa to grow even more furious.

"I asked who do you belong to Y/N!" Lisa said while removing the knife from Y/N's face and stabbing it on Y/N's thigh.

Y/N screamed in pain "YOURS!" 

Lisa smirked while removing the knife from Y/N's thigh, "Good girl!"

"Dinner will be ready in 15! I'll bring you down when its done! See you later babygirl!" Lisa said excitedly.

As Lisa was about to leave, she inched her face closer to Y/N's face and licks the blood that was dripping on Y/N's chin.

"Mmm sweet~" Lisa said as she exited the room, while laughing demonically.

Y/N whimpers in pain as she thinks to herself "I need to get out of here...!"

...

A/N: I don't even know what the fuck this was but I hope you enjoyed it. I got inspiration from Dreamcatcher's latest comeback. The ones in bold were part of the lyrics that I changed to English. If you guys want a better visual of the story, listen to the song so you know what its about.

A/N (2): I have another story similar to this so stay tuned for that!