#2 -XL-

SHIP: Hayabusa x Kagura (HayaGura), ft. small ships in the background.

TIMELINE: Modern AU

INSPIRATION: Requested by Hanbiyaaah, anak ko.

WARNINGS: Mature contents, foul language

MAIN AUTHOR: SimpForGuin

Why did she even bother listening to Guinevere, her ever so luxurious and dramatic cousin?

"I swear, Kagura! You will need it soon!" She insists, trying to get the message across.

Kagura sighs and attempts to cover her ears using her dainty fingers when Guinevere forcibly rips her hands away and glared at her. 

"You need condoms, Kagura! You never know when and where you'll get your first steamy experience, it could be day or night! You should be a girl scout."

She scolds the poor albino, who seems overwhelmed at her condition. Her tired blue eyes look at Guinevere's green ones, akin to a raging inferno. The woman is so hell-bent on telling her cousin that she needs condom! Protection is a must!

"Look, Guin. I don't have a boyfriend, unlike you." Kagura answers, sighing again.

She was referring to Gusion, her cousin's boyfriend for a long time now. She gets hitched with the man almost every time, so of course she would need a condom, not like her who puts books and knowledge above relationships and boys. 

Kagura slumps on their sofa, their shared condominium unit bustling from the aircon's continuous noises.

"Who said you need a boyfriend to fuck someone?" Guinevere says vulgarly, seeming like she was never going to give up on her. She then shakes Kagura's shoulders again, making the albino look at her tearfully. Honestly, she was stressed from university and now her cousin was disturbing her peace of mind.

"Not now, Guin." She whines softly, begging internally to have Guinevere listen to her pleas. At least just this once. 

"No! You're going to get up, get dressed, and go to the mall right now to get some condoms! Protection is a must!"

"Fine!" Kagura gave up, just wanting to get this all done and come back home to rest in peace and quiet.

She groggily stands up from her seat, Guinevere looking at her in victory. Kagura ended up sighing for the, what- 100th time? She doesn't understand this at all. Why would she need those condoms anyway? She's not interested in boys, no matter how many lined up for her.

Boys will always be assholes who played with everyone's feelings. She remembers that one guy... err- a lot of guys that still court Guinevere despite being turned down already. They just couldn't understand the word 'no'... just like this lady who  beamed at her, victory written all over her face.

Gosh, Kagura is starting to lose patience, and that says something for an angel incarnate like her.

Guinevere pulled her into her walk-in closet to dress her up. Her expensive, high maintenance cousin tosses some designer clothes right at her face for her to wear. All the clothes in the closet were picked and shopped by her cousin. Kagura is not truly not interested in anything except for studying and student council duties.

"Wait, I need to call Gusion first. He'll drive us to the mall. Wear those!" Guinevere instructed her. Who is she to object to her majesty's wishes?

Kagura looks at the clothes with a sunken look. She wants to get this over with fast, only planning to let the condom rot somewhere in her bathroom. Wearing the white and sky blue crop top that Guinevere gave her along with the skirt that barely reached her knee, she thinks that luckily, it was high-waisted, so Kagura wouldn't be embarrassed by showing off her flat stomach. She has always been modest, not like her free-spirited cousin who does whatever she wants and wears whatever she wants to wear.