fourteen.

♡︎

♡︎

Surrey, England

Daisie and Mason had always had a happy, content relationship but things had taken a turn in the opposite direction after that night.

The model would pretend as though she was fine but still kept her distance while Mason truly believed everything was fine between them and continuously brought his blonde companion around most nights.

Daisies car had broken down before training on the Friday so she had no choice but to carpool with the Mount boy. She insisted on calling a taxi but Mason just told her how stupid she sounded considering they were both going to the same place. Daisie wanted nothing more than to be a million miles away from her bestfriend. Her feelings would always linger in the air when they exchanged glances or words and the Delore girl didn't know how to deal with it.

"Come on, Chil! Get that arse down!" Daisie cheered as her group of boys synchronised their press-ups. As much as the girl hated it, Mason and a few others were assigned to her for basic fitness.

Truth be told, Daisie was knackered after crying all night on FaceTime to Katie as Katie talked extra loudly in hopes to stop Daisie from having to listen to the moans and groans from her bestfriend and his new 'friend' next door. Four small tubs of Ben and Jerry's ice cream were devoured and Daisie Dior Delore was puking her guts up at 4:56am due to her unhealthy choice of comfort.

The girl refused to let her feelings come between her and her boys who she was very proud of, seeing a real change in some of their playing all thanks to Daisies training sessions. It always made her smile thinking of the impact she had on them.

Daisie couldn't help but laugh at some of the boys' excuses for press-ups as Reece James continued to fall and Ben held his bum up in the air.

"Ok!" She clapped her hands. "That's all my darlings, some of you know what you have to work on before next time!" She smiled and walked off in mission for her water and phone. What she didn't expect was to be followed by Ben.

The joyful boy caught up to Daisies stride and offered her a smile. "Thanks for the good session, Dais. Starting to think you aren't as bad as Mason makes you sound!" He teased, ruffling the girls ponytail.

Daisie scoffed and gently shoved Ben Chilwell before joining in on his laugh. "I was wondering, why are things so tense with you today?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Is it because of Masons new girlfriend?"

Daisie stopped walking, Ben soon slowly to a halt in front of the girl. "His what?" Daisie asked, cocking her head to this side.

Daisie knew something was up when the blonde girl stayed after the pair had fucked and would sometimes even be there when Daisie left for early training or meetings.

"Shit, did he not tell you?" Ben awkwardly asked, scratching his neck. Daisie shook her head and Ben just backed away.

Daisie was ready to just end it all. Mason had texted her almost as soon as Ben left, letting her know where he parked and that he could take her home.

The girl turned down his offer and chose to walk which was going perfectly fine until the sky decided to open and pour onto the girls head.

♡︎

Daisie Dior Delore didn't expect to run into anyone she knew on her walk home in the terrible weather but when she did, she was somewhat thankful.

"Daisie? Is that you?" A male voice questioned, causing Daisie to look left, eyes meeting the familiar ones of Finn, from their party.

"Finn! Hey, how are you?" She smiled, pulling the boy into a hug with the rain easing off as they pair stood under Finns umbrella. "Not bad, yourself?"

Daisie giggled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Well, I'd be lying if I said peachy but it's been...manageable!" She laughed, Finn joining in.

The pair continued to talk until the sky had completely cleared and they both walked back to Daisies house.

"Is Mason in?" Finn asked, holding the door open for Daisie as they entered the living room. The girl flopped onto the sofa with the boy perching beside her.

"I don't know, probably with his 'girlfriend'" Daisie mimicked, face smushed against the pillow. Finn couldn't help the laugh that curdled out from his throat at Daisies pathetic head over heels self.

Finn took his phone out and began tapping away. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're jealous of this girlfriend of his, just saying" he sang, making Daisie groan. She mumbled a 'shut up' and kicked out her leg, jabbing him in the side.

Finn grabbed her leg and trailed her onto the floor. Daisie let out a loud groan as she collided with the floor. "And done!" Finn shouted as Daisie rolled onto her back, staring up at him. "What's done?" She moaned, pushing herself off the floor.

Finn smiled and put up his hands. "Pizza and movie night!" He screeched, giving jazz hands as Daisie gave him a genuine smile and hugged him. "Thank you!" She mumbled into his embrace.

The pair stayed together for a few moments until they were disrupted by a loud cough. "Who are you?" Mason asked, sounding authoritative and dominant causing Daisies heart to flutter slightly.

The two bodies separated and they both faced Mason who now had his arms crossed. "Mason, this is Finn. You have met before," Daisie rolled her eyes, Mason catching this action and analysing it, attempting to read Daisie. "Why are you here?" He asked.

She could tell Finn was somewhat intimidated by Masons loud tone and he would be lying if he said he wasn't quite frightened. Daisie noticed this and stood in front of him, copying Masons stance.

"Mason!" A girlish, annoying voice sounded from his room

"Finn and I were about to have a movie night, not that it matters to you very much so by all means Mason, run off to your little girlfriend!" Daisie spat, making Mason flinch at how she said his name so venomously.

Mason didn't hesitate to storm out of the room, continuing to slam every door he walked through, leaving an impressed Finn and a stunned Daisie.

♡︎