18 - i like daisies

"*+,

."*+,.-+

SELENE WAS ABOUT TO HEAD out for her very much dreaded detention with Slughorn

SELENE WAS ABOUT TO HEAD out for her very much dreaded detention with Slughorn. She was annoyed to say the least. It was weird, the professors didn't normally give out detentions for whispering in class, normally just reminders. She was also annoyed with James, the stupid look on his face, like he was confused. Everyone saw him chase after Lily again. A part of her felt bad for him, was she being too hard? They were never fully committed to one another. He just kissed her for... what? Fun. She sounded stupid in her opinion.

You don't go around playing with someone's feelings just for fun. He initiated it, not her. Now Selene just needed to move on and find herself.

She wanted to find out what was going on with herself. Lately she had been seeing into peoples minds. At least she thought that was what was going on. Maybe she was crazy. If she uttered a word of it to anyone, she would no doubt earn herself a one way ticket to St Mungos.

It all started on New year's day. She definitely heard Marlene's thoughts. She knew for a fact that Marlene hadn't actually spoke because her lips didn't move. There was no way that her best friend had taken up ventriloquism without telling Selene so.

Nonetheless she chose to push those crazy thoughts aside. Selene was smart she knew that if what she discovered was true, what it meant for her.

A natural legilimens.

Certainly there was no way in hell this could be true. Selene was just Selene. A normal witch who was going to school to learn. Not a mind creeper. It didn't even run in her family from what she had knowledge of.

Yes, it was definitely that.

.....

"Welcome, Welcome" Slughorn waved Selene in. She walked into the room shooting the professor a quick smile before turning in to see him. James sitting there with his stupid smirk plastered upon his face. Selene pursed her lips before hesitantly taking a seat as far away from James as humanly possible. Which of course only annoyed him further, which of course brought immense pleasure to Selene. You could tell by the satisfied smirk placed upon her face.