Chapter 32

Chapter 32: 

Chapter 32: 

Everyone was going head-to-head with each other. Toman is at a huge disadvantage though with just 150 of us and  300 of them; this is going to be difficult, especially for us captains. This would be easier if Baji was on our side.

The captains and vice-captains were butting heads with multiple members of Valhalla. Smiley, Angry, Mucho, Sanzu, and Hakkai were doing well even if they were being ganged up by multiple opponents.

The rest of the members of Toman were being pummeled though.

"Eyes in front, pipsqueak," said one of the Valhalla members, there were about five guys who were eyeing me.

"You're not who I want to fight, where's Kazutora?" I asked, but they ignored my question and went in to attack me. I dodged the first two and headbutted the third guy. One of them tried to roundhouse kick my but I blocked his kick with my arm.

"Aki-san" Ryuuji called out as he punched one of my opponents in the face, knocking him out instantly. "Looks like you're getting rusty"

"Wanna bet who knocks out the most opponents?" I proposed, he nodded and we went offensive on Valhalla.

I saw Mikey was face-to-face with Kazutora.  Kazutora was about to hit Mikey when Draken blocked Kazutora's attack.

Hanma then interfered between Draken and Kazutora. Now it was Draken against Hanma, and Mikey against Kazutora. 

...

"Nine!" I said, knocking out another Valhalla member.

"Eleven," Ryuuji said cockily "Looks like I'm winning," He said as he body-slammed another member.

"I'm just getting warmed up," I said as I roundhouse kicked another member "Ten"

I haven't had this much fun in a really long time.

I then saw Takemichi getting badly beaten up by the enemy. He was grabbed by the collar, punched in the face, and thrown by the enemy to the side. I manage to catch Takemichi before he landed on the ground, the impact of the fall would have hurt him more.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he started panicking and tearing up. I went and punched the Valhalla member and roundhouse kicked another member who was behind him.

I look back and saw Takemichi was being attacked by another member of Valhalla. 

Shit! I don't think I'll make it in time.

Mitsuya then appeared and kicked the Valhalla member away from Takemichi. 

"Nice save Mitsuya!" I said, as I was watching Mitsuya, I was grabbed from behind by the collar and pulled away from Takemichi. "Let me go!" I said, I was then thrown into the middle of like 15 members of Valhalla gathered together.