Chapter 14: Runaway

Tim being the smart baby genius, with a high IQ. And being the smart baby he was, he went to a park leaving multiple obvious clues and played with other children even if those actions were out of nature of him.

Leaving a message on the roof of the playhouse for the person looking for him (aka Jaylin) he left for the watchtower.

[Hey Lin, went to the WT]

Satisfied that he didn't reveal anything that couldn't be revealed, he left to break in and cause havoc in the watchtower and whoever was in it.

Hours later, Jaylin used her phone to hack into the surrounding security footage. She watched as a little boy walked through the streets keeping a low profile despite being a literal little boy. Entering the coffee she previously was in, in all likelihood asking for coffee or something caffeinated. A minute later, he was kicked out. Despite being an adult, she still snickered.

Following behind the little boy's tracks, she found herself standing in front of a small park. Hand tucked into her front pockets, the other holding Damian, she looked everywhere which could have been a clue whilst leaving Damian in the sandbox. After half an hour of looking with 10 minutes of rest, she tapped into the little kid's mind when she accidentally took notice of the baby playing in the sand, a clue would be somewhere where it wouldn't be destroyed by little kids playing.

Looking up at the highest structure in the park, it was a playhouse with a slide. Grabbing onto a pole, she climbed up until she could see Tim's easy to decipher the message. Jaylin still hanging onto the pole could old sigh, why are kids so mother-fucking troublesome? How does Bruce or any parents for that matter, mostly Alfred deal with all this?

A phone rang, hers. Picking it up, Dick's voice was heard as he informed Jaylin through the phone, "Lin, I found Jason."

Staring at Tim's message one more time, she rubbed it off before jumping down, "meet me back at the cave."

"Roger that," Dick's voice held playfulness as he answered before hanging up. He clearly was holding a smirk knowing his younger brother was in trouble.

"Come on Dami," Jaylin ordered the little baby trying to turn anything in the park into a weapon. Tripping while running towards Jaylin, she went closed and picked him up, "troublesome baby."

Damian was playing with Dexter and Titus, Alfred the cat sleeping by the dog pair as they were distracted by the other.

Dick retrieved Jason and they currently stood in the bat-cave in front of a cross-armed, stern, and impassive face of Jaylin. dominance and pressure were felt from her, even Dick who wasn't Jaylin's victim.

A long minute of silence sans the dog's barks passed. Jason felt his insides twitch as it was unbearable, even being scolded by Dick was more bearable than the stare and cold-ass stone glare of his sister, heck even Batman was more bearable when he kicked him out.

What do I do? Should I come clean? God she's gonna hate me, Jason thought. Somehow Dick who stood by Jason's noticed his hesitation and ruffly pushed his shoulder.

"Hey!" Jason yelled momentarily forgetting all the tension from his sister's stare. Dick deadpanned at him and eye pointed towards the still impassive Jaylin. Jason once again tensed up and gulped. "I-I'm still older!"

Monotonously, she spoke, "talk." Nothing else was needed, the emotions of anger, disapproval, and worry didn't need to be shown facially as they were reflected in her eyes while staring at her brother.

'Ask her! Ask her if she cares! Have you asked her?! Have you asked any of us?! We don't know how you feel if you don't tell us!' Dick's words repeated in Jason's head. Fuck you Dickhead! He cursed his brother.