Ch# 5

-AUTHOR POV-
..............................

~~~Next day~~~

"CHEIF CHEIF!!"  Mogi said running towards Mr. Shoichiro Yagami with some papers in his hands catching the attention of almost everyone in the office of ICPO.

"What is it Mogi?" Mr. Soichiro Yagami said in confusion.

"The time of the crimes has changed. All the criminals who died from heart attacks this week have done so during the day." Mogi said handing the papers to Mr. Soichiro Yagami that he brought.

Mr. Yagami looked at those paper with the title heading "New deaths believed to be prepetrated by Kira."

"Does that case doubt on  𝑱's profile that he made on Kira as a student?" Mr. Aizawa said to Mr. Soichiro Yagami and the members of task force.

"Ugh!" Mr. Mogi said out of frustration while scratching the back of him head.

"Can we really trust  𝑱? Or maybe he's just jerking us around." Mr. Aizawa said to Mr. Yagami.

Mr. Soichiro Yagami was deep in thinking about Kira,  𝑱  and L when 2 men came inside making him come out of his thoughts and pay focus on what was happening around him.

"Ogiso, Can't you meet with L?" A man said to Ogiso.

"I'm sorry. L won't meet with anyone...." Ogiso was about to speak when a voice came from behind.

"I'll meet you." It was a voice changer.

"IT'S L!!" A person shouted as a computer on the last fifth desk showed letter L on screen.

"PUT HIM ON!!" The man who wanted to meet L yelled in the huge room so he could be audible enough.

"Y-Yes, sir!" A man shuttered after hearing the loud yell from his senior.

"I'll meet you ,but on one condition." L said through his computer and ofcourse the voice changer.

"Yagami Soichiro-san." L said as everyone in the room turned their heads to see the cheif of the NPA.

"It must be you, alone." L said as he invited Mr. Soichiro Yagami for a meet.

"That's the only condition" L said.

....................

Mr. Yagami came into L's private area that was the basement of East Oriental Hotel. He stepped inside the room by the leading of Watari. He saw a Young man sitting on a seat facing him the back of his seat.

"So you're...." Mr. Soichiro Yagami said ,but before he could L cutted him and spoke in between

"I'm L" L said giving his introduction in 2 words.

"I'm Yagami Soichiro of the investig-" Mr. Soichiro Yagami again got cutted by L who spoke in between.

"Enough. I already know who you are." L said softly not making it rude.

"No matter who you're talking to, you shouldn't reveal your real name or face, unless it's absolutely necessary." He said while turning his chair to face Mr. Yagami.

"If I'm Kira then you're dead." L said.

"Well, as for what I wanted to talk to you about...." L said as he stood up from his chair walking towards his sofa and threw himself on it ,but he got cutted by Mr. Soichiro Yagami this time.