Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 5

3rd P.O.V

After the incident of the Virus Bomb by Mr. K. At the end of the school Yuto saw his adopted Older Brother Yuma run out of the classroom looking for someone to Duel him as he was searching for someone he met a kid named Flip who is rumored that he caused a bunch of things to happen that lead to him spreading bad rumors about Yuma.

As Yuma was proving that he was innocent he and Flip will have to Duel as result Yuma win the Duel and also got a new Xyz Monster name Baby Tiragon and making Yuma and Flip become friends with one another.

Timeskip

Yuto P.O.V

In the attic both Astral and I was watching a TV show called the Sparrow. Then we see in the show as both Garuda and Beast-Warrior Puma are paralyzed by the Galaxy Queen's attack.

Then the Sparrow crashed through the window surprising the Galaxy Queen and went for an attack, but he hesitated when he saw the reflection of the Galaxy Queen's face he knows her true identity so she took her opportunity to strike him. But then the show stopped from there.

Yuto: "That is a good show."

Then we see that Yuma woke up annoyed because Astral and I are watching a show in the attic where Yuma is sleeping

Yuma: "Will you two go to sleep already? We have school tomorrow, you know?"

Yuto: "Says the guy that wakes up very late and sleeps in class."

That got him to flinch and go back to sleep, then Astral looked at me.

Astral: "Yuto. This Sparrow can he help me to remember?"

I looked at Astral.

Yuto: "I'm sorry, Astral. But he isn't real is just a show of fiction."

That made him a little confused.

Astral: "What is that?"

Yuto: "How can I explain this, it's a creative thing for entertainment for everyone creating shows, games, and movies it's not very real from what you see but there were some of them that were inspired by real life."

He nodded in understanding.

Astral: "So he doesn't know about me or where I come from?"

I shook my head.

Yuto: "I'm sorry, but no Astral he's just an actor in the show."

He nodded.

Astral: "I understand. Thank you, Yuto."

I nodded and headed went back down to my room, but before I could go down I looked back at Astral.

Yuto: "Don't worry, Astral. I will help you regain your memory to get the Number cards, I promise you that."

Astral: "Right."

then I went back down to the attic and went to sleep on my bed.

Timeskip

As the class ended and both Yuma and I were out of our classroom

Yuma: "Man, I thought it won't end." 

Yuto: "You are always so stubborn, Yuma."

Then we see that Astral is floating beside Yuma.

Astral: "We better return home, Yuma and Yuto."

He said which got both of our attention.

Yuma: "Why?"

Astral: "Because I want to see how the show ends."