Jiraanan Boys, Who's Next?

Hi, this is Serry! Another book has came into its end again. I would like to express my gratitude for your non-stop love, effort, and support for me and my books. I'm grateful and blessed to have a reader like you, I really treasure you, my sunflowers! Thank you so much for being the reason why am I still here, continuing my writing! <3 Words aren't enough to give thanks.

Thank you so much for being with me, Ethan, and Johanna. I hope you gain some knowledge about Depression and Mental Health because that's my number one reason why I wrote this book. On the other hand, I hope you learned something from Ethan and Johanna. Be mature. Thank you so so so much for reading this book! I hope someday, all of us is going to be stable. All of us will shout in victory that 'we did it'! 

There are dark times but always remember that everyday is a new day of hope, love, and joy!

Love is love.

Always remember that if you love someone, you're always ready to let them go for their own good. If you love them, let them be free. Let them be better. Let them express the better versions of themselves.

Jiraanan Boys, Who's Next? I'm done with Atlas, Jacques, and Ethan's life! And sooner, I will start Jaxon's book.  3/9 done! See you for the next 6 books to go!

If you have any questions, inquiries, or want to have some conversation with me about my books just reached me out on this email:

Email: daotantawann@gmail.com

P.S: You can also send me a message through Wattpad. I would like to hear from you! <3

Thank you so much again for reading Ethan and Johanna's story and see you in JS#4: Books, Coffee, and You for Jaxon and Viviana's story. (Now available!). Make sure to stay with me until book 9! I will surely do my best for you.

Thank you so much! So much love from Serry. Don't stop dreaming, my love.

All the love,

Serry.