CLUB

The recent incident made a huge impact in my schedules. I'm controlled by my husband right now. Haruchiyo discussed a few rules about me, going in and out of our house. Mikey doubled our security since he went berserk after knowing what the yakuzas did to me.

"Fuck you, Sanzu! Emma and Shinichiro will never forgive me if something happens to Y/N!" Manjiro shouted at Haruchiyo who's bowing next to him.

"Sorry, Mikey. I know I should've done better," Haru replied before I stepped away from the door, not wanting to hear any more of their conversation.

Today's the first month of me, typically getting bored in the afternoons after cleaning half of the house. Haru often comes home at 6 or earlier than that.

So far, the sudden change of his attitude became a good climax in our relationship. We share intimacy from morning to night and share a few jokes during dinner. He also started to open up about how his day went and how Rindou annoyed the hell out of him again.

"Haru, can I please go with you tomorrow?" I desperately asked while he scrubbed his wet hair. Drops of tiny liquid fell on his shoulders as he stopped midway only to give me a sharp glare.

"No. You stay here," His authoritative voice echoed in our room.

My lips miserably pouted, pushing myself to the bed and covering it with our white blanket. Knowing Haruchiyo Akashi, he would never do such crazy things like lying beside me to show affection and tell me something positive to ease the irritation– but look how much he has changed!

"Honey, you'll just get tired in the headquarters. I'll be at home in the afternoon, how about that?" His gentle tone felt good in my ears while his arms snaked around my covered waist, pulling me closer to him.

"No. I'm so bored out here, Haru. I couldn't just sit here and read smut mangas all day!" Realization hits me after blurting out those words. Gripping on the blanket tighter, I folded myself in embarrassment as soon as I heard Haruchiyo's maniac laugh.

"You really do have things for men in books," He said like it's a given fact. "Fine. Just wear something casual and I'll tell Mikey,"

I hurriedly pull the blanket down to hug his neck. It was a great decision indeed. Wearing a pair of turquoise trench coats and skirt topped with a simple white v-neck shirt, I went down the staircase. Haruchiyo, while fixing his tie, scanned me from head to toe. His face rearranged in protest but he didn't part his mouth for another word. We drove off using one of his Montero cars while he discussed a bunch of reminders, especially about his co-executives.

Takeomi was the first one who welcomed me at the entrance. He's so fine... I mean, he's Haruchiyo's brother after all.

"What made you come here, Y/N?" He asked after puffing his cigarette.

"Just bored in the prison, Takeomi-kun,"

After a few minutes of catching up, Haru's older brother left us in his office. I was busy scribbling names in an extra note when the Haitani brothers came in.

"Oh, Y/N..." Ran greeted without stopping his tracks, as well as Rindou who eyed me for so long.

"Sanzu, about the shipping dates..." Ran continued as if I'm just a mere air inside the office. Good thing Rindou was a bit sillier than Haru that he entertained me while his brother and my husband talked about business.

"Anyway, we have an urgent meeting at 6 near Roppongi. We'll be meeting our client and we have to be present as an org,"

So as for the remaining hours in his office, we cuddled a bit and kind of made out, almost forgetting the event for later. He pouted as his eyes blinked fast like he's asking for my permission to continue our session. But, of course, I don't want us to be late for the event.