Seventeen

It took 30 minutes to get to Hifosa in the lions. With any other spaceship, it would have taken at least an hour, but the lions were faster than anything Earth has designed so far. It was the main reason Lance told everyone to keep the lions in the castle and out of Lapis' reach. She would have torn the lions apart just to see how they work. The agency was in charge of allowing all 4 planets to progress at their own speed. If everything was given to them, none of them would have grown. Still, Lance loved that he could get anywhere he wanted in half the time.

Hifosa was a grey planet, but not because it was unhealthy. All the plants growing on the planet were greyscaled. From grass, to trees, to the crops they harvest for food. It also meant Hifosian's blended in perfectly with their surroundings. Their grey hair and white horns matched their planet well, to the point where it was hard to spot them unless you knew what to look for.

Team Voltron, plus Zeno, stopped by Zeno's house before Lance had to attend the Planetarian leader's meeting.

As they walked up to the grey hut, a little hifosian ran out. She had a tiny bump on her head and a wide smile on her face. Her hair wasn't as long as her father's, but Lance knew it would become longer as she grew.

"Uncle Blue!" She cried out as she ran up to the agent. He knelt and swooped her up into his arms as she cried out with glee.

"Hello, my little butterfly!" Lance smiled as he blew a raspberry on her cheek. A woman walked out of the tent behind her, She had a slim waist and strong arms that looked like she could fall a tree just by punching it. She also had a horn protruding from the middle of her forehead, but it wasn't as long as Zeno's. She placed her hands on her hips as she locked Zeno in a glare.

"You said you would be home last week," She reminded. Her voice was deep but clearly feminine. Zeno shifted his weight from side to side as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He was scared of this woman.

"I know, I'm sorry, my love. A lot of stuff came up and I wasn't able to get away," Zeno tried for an excuse, but it was clear she wasn't having it. She turned her attention to Lance who was still playing with the little girl.

"Blue, it's lovely to see you again," She smiled brightly and wrapped him in a light hug.

"It's always a pleasure, Kazera. You look as beautiful as ever," Lance said in his most charming voice. Kazera smiled brightly at the human.

"Hey, she's married!" Zeno crossed his arms as he stared down at his partner.

"You can't blame me for putting my name on the board while you two are fighting," Lance shrugged with a flirtatious roll of his eyes.

"It's always the same with you, little Blue," Kazera smiled as she turned to the strangers in front of her. "My name is Kazera, the little girl in Blue's arms is Xen, I welcome you to our home,"

"We're the paladins of Voltron, I'm Shiro, that's Pidge, Hunk, Keith, and Allura," Shiro introduced.

"Ah yes, I've heard much about you," Kazera smiled, "Blue, when is your meeting?"

"I should leave now. I'm the one that called the meeting, so if I'm not the first one there then Elder Yosa will get mad at me," Yosa was the leader of the Ishuga planet, and just like the people of Ishuga, he had a long hard stick right up his ass.

"I see, well, your companions will be well looked after here," Kazera lead the team inside the hut with Xen trailing after her mother. Keith stayed behind though.

"Good luck in your meeting," He said. Lance gave him a smile.

"Thanks, look after the others will ya? Keep an eye on Shiro," Lance became serious as he asked his request. Keith knew what he was getting at. Shiro had been spending more and more time with Adam, which was to be expected, but after hearing all the things Adam's done, it put both Lance and Keith on edge. Lance wanted to make sure Adam wasn't planting any thoughts inside Shiro's mind.