|6| Stopping Her 🍃

Note : A long chapter ahead. Enjoy !!!

Chapter Six

"I want you here.
Everywhere."

Aditya's POV ;

Again, I saw her squishing Ansh and they both started giggling. I could watch her like this without even blinking. I guess I'm in a mess. My eyes aren't leaving her as if they don't want to miss any moment of her. I was so engrossed in watching her but then I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

I glanced towards my left only to find Di.

"Kab se bula rahi hoon Adi, where are you lost." She asked, and glanced towards the direction of my eyes.

"Ohh, adoring from afar wala kaam chal raha hai. Continue continue." She chidded.

"Kya kuch bhi, I was just thinking about my work aur waise bhi I was adoring Ansh. Can't you see how cute he is? Sometimes I doubt, is he really your son. He's so adorable while here you are like a ghost." I said.

"Did you just call me a ghost ?" She asked.

"Yess why? What will you do ? Complaint to dad, Papa's Princess." I exclaimed.

"You know what, the puja is meant to be done by you otherwise I would love to kill you... ugggh what sin I had done to get you as my brother." She complained.

"But you got the best in the form of me." I flattered myself.

"Whatever, sadly I can't even change it. Btw what's with you and Su, matching matching huhh." She said.

Then only I noticed we were wearing the same colour. I averted my gaze and looked towards Ansh and said, "So what, you and Ansh also wore the same colour."

"We planned it, you fool. Did you guys also discuss your outfits?"

"Ayee, don't tell me you two are dating secretly." She questioned.

"Di yaar, kuch bhi matlab. Just because we are twinning you are saying this. Plus I don't believe in love." I clarified.

"Whatever, but I already ship the two of you." She concluded and added, "Mom was asking for you, go and meet her in the puja room."

She went towards Su & Ansh while I glanced towards her again and made my way to the puja room. I entered the room to find Dalveer ji arranging required stuff for puja. He is one of mom's trusted workers, very friendly and funny.

"Dalveer ji, sab theek thaak." I asked.

"Haanji beta ji, aap sunao. Kaise ho aap, kaam theek se hua ke nahi." He said

"Sab badiya tareeke se hua tabhi toh Ma ne yeh Puja rakhi hai. Apne motichoor ke ladoo banaye ke nahi mere liye ?" I asked.

"Aise kaise nahi banate, sab banake rakha hai beta ji." He smiled and said.

"Keep some extra for me, hiding it from Di." I said to him, he laughed a little and nodded.