12

Jimin guided you back to the pack house. You clearly told him you’d move back into your old house but he insisted on staying back at the pack house. So here you are walking back inside the hell called your pack.

The people who had mocked and insulted you yesterday watched you walk back in the house. “OMG THE WITCH IS BACK” hearing her loud squeaky voice you rolled your eyes stopping right in your spot.

Jimin growled angrily seeing the entire pack give you looks of disgust making you feel inferior. You walked towards May, Jimin’s ex girlfriend. She blew on her nails being unbothered by your presence. Swathing your hand around her neck you pushed her frame to the nearby wall.

“Alpha Jimin, I never thought your pack members could be so disrespectful. Haven't you taught them any manners, or want me to teach them how to behave? I don’t mind taming bratty dogs.” Gasps left from the pack member’s mouths.

Hearing your words and the tone you used on the Alpha. Jimin’s eyes were wide open not because of shock, but rather admiration. “Jimin our mate is so wild. Imagine how wild she can be in-” he quickly blocked his wolf, not ready to listen to his horny-ass thoughts.

“Till the period I stay in this pack house, I hope you respect me, or” getting closer to her ear you whispered smirking “I won’t hesitate to drink your blood. After All,wolves are well known to be predatitious creatures aren’t they?”

She tried freeing your arm around her neck, as you choked her. None, dared to stop you. All they could do was curse you in their minds. “Look at this Dog Alpha she hurt me” withdrawing your arm finally from her throat you show your hand to Jimin.

He quickly jogged towards you, holding your hand that had scratches and little drops of blood oozing through the cuts May’s nails had left.

“ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND MAY?” He shouted at her. Tears formed in the corner of her eyelids. “Oh please don’t start this drama again” stomping on her feet you mumbled out a small “oops sorry.”

“Jimin, why can’t you see she was trying to kill me? She even purposely stomped my feet now.” Jimin shook his head, still maintaining his glare. “Sit down love” he pulled out a chair for you. Treating your wound.

“Why are you helping her Jimin? She was choking me just now.” May expressed her frustration. “SHUT UP AND IT’S ALPHA TO YOU” he hollered at her. Blowing on your wound applying the antiseptic lotion.

“Why would you call her a witch? Wasn’t it enough what y'all did two days back? Forcing me to send her to prison after framing her. And yesterday even after she protected me and risked her life you call her a witch? You should be ashamed of yourself. And Y/N did apologise for stepping on your feet accidentally though you insulted her a minute ago.”

Jimin knew you had intentionally stepped on May’s foot but he didn’t want to feed May’s ego and watch you getting looked down upon then what the pack members already did. “Alpha, I think she still loves you. So she can’t acknowledge us being mates.”

Jimin’s heart skipped a beat hearing your words. Being the love sick mate he was, he believed your words without a second thought. “May get over me, you already have a mate. How do you think he would feel after knowing you still love me?”

He was disappointed not just by her behaviour but even her actions. “EVERYONE LISTEN UP. Y/N IS MY MATE. YOU SHOULD RESPECT HER. IF I EVER HEAR ANYONE BAD MOUTH OR DISRESPECT MY MATE, I WILL KILL YOU.”

The timbre that he spoke slowly in the end was unconditionally threatening. “Let’s go” holding your hands in his he guided you towards his room. “I don’t want to stay in your room. Send me back to mine” he exhales noisily, agreeing. But a sudden thought hit his brain.

“Y/N you can’t stay back in your old room. Now that you're back those males who tried barging in your room during your heat period could try coming back again. Especially since you're my mate.”

Sighing you gave into his demand following him, your eyes felt heavy. “Can we hurry up, I feel sleepy.” Jimin speed walked. He was confused as to why you were sleepy? Despite waking up from an eight hour sleep.

But then again, he remembered you were injured. The wounds might not have healed completely resulting in you feeling weakness. He halted in his steps. Turning around looking at you intensely. “I’m sorry” swiftly lifting you up in his arms. He started walking back to his room.

You wanted to put up a fight against him, but kept quiet. Arms locked around his neck. “Why are you like this Park Jimin? I’m trying my best to push you away from me yet you don’t want to leave me all alone.” The drowsiness in your body wasn’t helping you a bit.

“Can you give me something?” He smiled hearing your words. Kicking the door open of his room. Placing you down on the bed he covered you with the duvet. Sitting down beside you, he caressed your face, tucking a few loose hair strands behind your ear.

“You don’t have to ask me. Demand it out after all you’ll be the Luna of this pack in future also my beloved mysterious Beta.” The way his hands traced your facial features made you feel uneasy.

“I always wear a bracelet on my left hand. During the war, I ended up losing it. Can you get it back for me? It’s really important to me. I would have gladly walked into the battlefield and searched it on my own. But my health ain’t letting me move. I’d be really grateful if you could find it for me.”

Jimin pecked your forehead. Observing your eyes that were closed as you sleepily put out your desire in front of him. The urge to taste your lips, made his gut excited. Hearing his wolf howl in happiness feeling you so close to him.

“Why are you so naive, Y/N? Every mate usually commands things to be done from their beloved but here you are pleading me to find your bracelet? Have I really lost you?”

“Do you hold not an ounce of love in your heart for me? If finding your bracelet would make you happy then I’ll gladly do it. The cause of your smile shall forever be me and only me.”

Jimin debated with himself. Kissing your cheeks he walked out, allowing you to rest. “I’ll find that for you.” He knew you could hear him, so he decided to speak it out. “Thank you” you slowly whispered. Huddling yourself further in the quilt. 

“Stop loving me Park Jimin. I’m not what you think I am. By loving me all you’d get in the end is hurt and pain, Run far away from me, hide yourself. For the end is near and none can stop it.”