Idhu enna maayam 😍🙈

அவன் முரட்டு தோள்கள் அவளுக்கு தலையணை ஆனது என்ன மாயம்?

காவலனின் மார்பு பஞ்சு மெத்தை விட மென்மையாகி போனது என்ன மாயம்?

மலர் அவளை அந்த புயல் காற்றை போன்றவன் அரவணைத்தது அல்லவா மாயம்...

She is shocked to see a man lying in a pool of blood infront of her

She is shocked to see a man lying in a pool of blood infront of her. She covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes widened in shock.

Aadhitya asked his team to dispose the body and he didn't expect Indhu here.

" What are you doing here ? Didn't get sleep?" He asked casually and she moved backwards. Her body is shivering and she's sweating badly. She pointed her forefinger towards the body and he understood she's afraid.

He neared her and held her shoulders.

" Indhu please go inside." He said in a low tone but she stood there frozen.

" Indhu.." he patted her cheeks and made her look at him.

" Who...Why...You....Shoot.........Paavam."
She stammered .

" Chill..He came to attack you. That's why. I sent few officers to track down who sent him." He said but still she's unable to come out .

Slowly she felt the world around her is rotating. Slowly she's losing her consciousness. She felt dizzy. Before she could fell down he caught her on time. He patted her cheeks but she didn't respond.

Without any option he picked her in the bridal style and went inside the house. He walked towards her room and made her lie on the bed.

" Wa... Water.." she whispered and he immediately took the water bottle and made her drink some water by holding her shoulders by one hand.

" Don't kill anyone." He could hear her whisper.

" Indhu..We can talk about this tomorrow. Take some rest." He said and made her lie comfortably and covered her with duvet.

He left her room after switching off the lights. When he came next morning he's shocked to see her condition.

" Indhu ..." He ran near the bed and touched her forehead. It's burning .