Chapter 20

No One Pov

When Lisa started to skate the man who's following her started to run to catch her.

Unnie is that Lisa unnie?....... Somi asked when they saw Lisa being chased by someone.

Ne but who's that?...... Mina asked as their eyes followed Lisa then she also turned right.

Who's that?...... Somi asked but that question made Mina worried about Lisa.

When Lisa turned right, right on time there's no people on the street that she stopped and she also saw Eunha.

That's him?....... Eunha asked her.

Well they are two Eunha....... Lisa answered.

So we will have each man........ Eunha said.

Yeah good luck...... Lisa said then the two men pulled out their knives.

Oh sharpy things....... Eunha said then smirked.

Yah! Ari you should film this...... Lisa said then the two man started to attack Eunha and Lisa.

The both of them got some bruises in there cheeks and a little cut on their shoulder. When it's Eunha and Lisa's turn to attack the two men loses the grip on their knives then after a few minutes the police arrived and take the two men in jail.

HAHA that was fun....... Eunha said to her.

Yeah but it makes me disappoint because we still get some bruises if we will do this ........ Lisa said to her.

Hey we need to treat this Jaewon oppa might see this and he will ask me where did I get this....... Eunha said to her.

Yeah yeah just put some bandage in it and tell him that someone fight you so you don't have any choice to fight back....... Lisa said to her then they started to skateboard.

Eh? He will tell me why didn't I just ignore it...... Eunha said to her

Tell him that it's called self defense.......Lisa said to her.

You really have a lot of excuses huh?..... Eunha said to her.

As always...... Lisa said then smirked.

Hey Pran it's your Mina....... Eunha said to her when they saw Mina and Somi outside the building.

Just ignore it........ Lisa said.

Oh I'm not sure if a Lalisa can ignore the one she loves...... Eunha said then smirked.

Whatever Eunha btw someone texted me...... Lisa said and handed Eunha her phone then Eunha started to read the message.

Three attempts that means there's only two attempts....... Eunha said and Lisa nod her head.

I wondered what will be the shocking part...... Eunha said

We just need to wait....... Lisa said.

You know Lisa we're like a gangsters right now...... Eunha said then the both of them chuckled.

Nah we're just hunting some trash.....Lisa said then they went to a store so they can treat their bruises.

OMG that man just ripped my favorite hoodie....... Eunha said .

Well that man just ripped my favorite shirt and it's also expensive...... Lisa said.

Priya all your clothes are expensive......Eunha said to her.

And what do you mean by your favorite hoodie that's my hoodie......Lisa said to her.

It's my favorite I used to wear this before......... Eunha said

You mean you used to sneak it out from me before....... Lisa said to her.

Hey I'm also telling it to you...... Eunha said.

No you didn't....... Lisa said.

Yes I did ........ Eunha said then they sat down .

When?...... Lisa asked her.

When you're sleeping....... Eunha answered.

Hey you're taking advantage...... Lisa said.

Well that's the only thing that I'm sure you will agree that I will borrow this hoodie ....... Eunha said and Lisa just shook her head then they started to heal their bruises.