chapter 9

The next day the family woke up bright and early, this was the day they were going to Gringotts and making his adoption official. Hadrian got dressed in jeans, an orange top and his white and gold trainers, he didnt want anyone to notice him till he was blood adopted in case he was recognised as you could clearly tell he was a potter due to the family resemblance.

The family was now at Gringotts all Hadrian needed to do drink this potion and he would finally be their son. Gulping down the potion Hadrian fell into Damiens arms as he passed out. When he woke up he looked into the mirror to find that he was more curvy and feminine than before but only slightly since he looked very feminine already, his avada kedavra green eyes turned to and ocean blue like his parents, his hair turned a gorgeous golden blond like his mothers and it was now down to his butt in length too.

Soon the door opened, and Damien and Rebecca walked in looking at their son they smiled and with a flick of their hands he was now dressed in a thin strapped royal blue dress that reached just above the floor with simple matching heels and light makeup. Walking back into the room the family met back up with Griphook "Well now Mr Knight, now that you have been officially blood adopted what would you like your new name to be?" looking at his parents he told them that they could chose as they were now his parents.

After talking with each other for a few minutes they came up with the name 'Mikaela Alexander Knight', or Mika for short. When they finished saying their thanks to Griphook they walked out. Immediately when entering the main hall all eyes turned to Mika.