𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯

(y/n) POV
⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The rain falls upon the window as Vinnie and I ride in silence, to be honest the rain is quite relaxing.

I've always wanted to dance in the rain, but I've always been to afraid to ask anyone. Social anxiety sucks.

I was broken from my thoughts by the sound of Vinnie's sweet voice, "(y/n)?"

I look around to see nothing but tree's surrounding us, "Vinnie we are still in the forest." I look at him confused crossing my arm's over my chest hugging myself looking out the window.

"Let's get out." He smiles, I turn my head at him to see him already out of the car closing the door behind him. I smile before opening my door getting out of the car closing the door before running over to him.

"Oh shit! My phone." He runs back to the car throwing his phone in the driver seat causing me to burst out into laughing, "your such a idiot." I laugh snaking my arms around his waist hugging him resting my head on his chest.

"Says the bigger idiot." I gasp looking up at him, "you look like you've been crying." He laughs wiping my mascara away cupping my cheek.

"Let's dance." I smile wrapping my arm's around his neck as he places his hands on my waist. "There no music." He laughs leaning his forehead agianst mine. "We don't need music." I smile looking down at our feet.

"I love you (y/n), so fucking much." I look up at him and nod, "I love you to vinnie, so much." I stand up on my tippy toes to kiss him since he is taller than my 5'1 self.

"Hey, you two please move your car!" Someone yells followed by a car horn being honked. "Go around, you have space!"

They yell something else before moving around the car slowly honking before the drive off, "asshole!" I yell sticking my middle finger up at them.

"It's getting pretty cold, we should probably get back before we get sick." I nod before beginning to walk back to the car, I feel myself begin lifted of the ground causing a squeal to escape my mouth.

I laugh once I noticed Vinnie's the one who's carrying me, "god I can't wait to marry you (y/n)." He whispers examining my face.

I can't help but smile, as he puts me down opening the car door for me.

I lower my head looking at my lap thinking to myself, "what are you thinking of?"

"Us, I want to get married Vinnie." He lets a small smile appear on his lips as he starts the car, "I'm gonna marry you one day, don't you worry." His hand goes to my thigh squeezing it causing me to let a giggle escape my lips.

I lean over placing a kiss on his temples, "promise?" I whisper inches away from his face, "I promise." He whispers back holding out his pinky I smile before locking our pinky's together kissing my end as he kisses his.

sorry I haven't posted in so long,

I've been working on a book and I don't know if I should post it or not.

Have a lovely rest of your day or night,

-c