Tнιrтεєη

"You're a demon too, aren't you~?"

Jungkook smirked, inhumanely sharp canines grazing his tongue.

"Who knew that a demon, a powerful one at that would fall in love with a weak, naïve human boy~" He sang teasingly.

Jimin froze at that.

But his surprise turned into amusement once he saw the mild annoyance on Jungkook's face.

"You're one to talk aren't you~?" He spoke back, eyes narrowing down as his pupils became inhumanely narrow slits, more like a cat.

Jungkook widened his eyes innocently.

"What do you mean~? He's my brother." he said, playing dumb.

Anyone would have believed this.

Anyone except for a fellow demon.

"I know you planned this, Kook. You set your eyes on him right from the start~" Jimin said, his tone of voice eerily innocent.

"Ah, but you set your sights on him right from when was a child, didn't you~?" Jungkook shot back, voice playing softly, kind of like a bittersweet symphony.

"That means I got him first, so I get to keep him, right?" Jimin smirked.

But Jungkook knew what he was getting at.

"You know demons, hyung. They don't play fair~" Jungkook pouted, mockingly sad.

Jimin's now sharpened and inhumanely long, clawed nails dug into the table cloth.

His eyes were now an icy cold blue, piercing.

He would have attacked the other boy already if it weren't for the adorable sleeping human whom he adored a mere thin wall away.

"If it's competition you want, Jungkookie~ Then it's competition you get." He spoke, directing his cold gaze onto the poor dishes.

"You know I could just wait until you get lost and then mark him, right, Hyungie~?"

"Don't forget that he won't let you get anywhere close to him, Jungkookie."

Jungkook smirked.

"And why is that?"

"I told him that I like you."

"And to him, you're nothing but his brother~"

Jimin watched as Jungkook's aura grew darker out of the corner of his eye.

"That just means I can get closer to him then you could ever." Jungkook muttered, a twisted smile playing on his face.

Jimin's palm grew hot, hotter than blue fire, charring a hole through the cloth he was holding.

But before he could say anything else.

"What're you guys talking about without me?"

The two boy's features immediately morphed back, back to human ones as soon as the familiar voice crept into their ears

They both turned around as they heard the voice of Taehyung, it was raspy, signalling that he had just woken up.

The brunette punctuated the sentence with a small yawn, still rubbing his eyes to get rid of the way his eyelids were drooping out of sleepiness.

His chestnut hair was messy, parts of it sticking up.

Jimin cooed and came to him, wrapping his arms around his tired soft frame which he had covered in a fluffy blanket.

Taehyung subconsciously nuzzled his face into Jimin's  neck, basking in all of the warmth while he tried not to melt into it.

"Is it time to eat?" He mumbled into the boy's nape.

"Mhm! Come on!!"

Jungkook smoothly pulled Taehyung out of Jimin's grasp and made him sit down in one of the chairs.

______

"Woah! You both made made all of this??" Taehyung gasped, staring at the array of mouth watering food that was set before him.

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile, trying not to coo at the marvelling boy while Jimin was just staring.

"Yeah."

__________

This was more of a filler chapter.