Chapter 2: Oath

There is a stone with a red glow.  When you first see it, it looks like a rock, but it's not.  It was not a rock, but a bomb with a control system.  The bomb was called the Castron bomb.  Castron's bombs absorbed the magic energy residing in the world where Rimuru lived.  The light flickered red because the energy regulator needed to destroy the world was sufficient.  The timer shows 1 hour before the explosion occurs.

--------------------------------------------------

Rimuru POV

Today I feel all the stress at work disappears.

You ask why?

Well after seeing Gobuta being beaten by Milim, I smiled slightly seeing Gobuta's sad face, I can only pray that tomorrow you can walk, Gobuta-kun.

Oh yeah one more thing, the resort I asked for Geld has been completed and it's exactly what I imagined, good job Geld-tachi.

Hmm...?  You think I'm playing around and leaving my job?  Hohoo.. you're wrong, thanks to Shuna's (intimidating) smile I was able to finish my work quickly.

I'm currently enjoying a cake and a cup of black tea made by Shuna, a moment later Diablo came knocking on the door, then I let him in.

Shuna:"Rimuru-sama, Diablo-san wants to come in"

Rimuru:"Tell him to come in"

A moment later Diablo entered

Rimuru:"So won't the two of them go overboard just for overcoming a thief?"

Diablo:"Kufufufu, I have completed the task you gave me perfectly"

I feel a little sorry for Carrera and Ultima, whatever Diablo did to them, I don't want to think about it.

Rimuru:"Oh..yes, you may rest"

Diablo:"Alright Rimuru-sama"

Speaking of the task I gave Diablo, I told him to 're-educate' Carrera and Ultima.  Guys.... They're both really mean.  Just because of dealing with thieves, they scared the people around them and it made me feel a little empathy towards the thieves they caught.  So that's why I asked Diablo to 'educate' the two of them.

5 minutes after Diablo left I heard Beretta speak in a slight panic accompanied by footsteps that sounded like he was running.  After hearing Beretta speak, I muttered.

Rimuru:"What is Veldora going to do this time"

Veldora and Ramiris came, Veldora violently smashed the door off its hinges.  At that time I wrote in my memory in bold print

"Veldora will eat less for 2 Weeks"

Seen behind Veldora there is Beretta running while looking panicked, fortunately Beretta has the Skill {Deus ex Machina} that can manipulate any metal.

You better thank Beretta, Veldora.  He protects your food rations for 2 weeks.

Well it can't be helped, Veldora is a very strong true dragon.  That's why the door slipped off its hinges.

Even though it's made of wood, the door is very hard because recently I thought of the plan "Stop Milim who always destroys the door when it comes".  That's why I cast barrier magic on the door.

Unfortunately I forgot to cast barrier magic on the door hinges, resulting in the door falling off the hinges.

Well.... Let's put that matter aside for now.  Now let's hear what this irresponsible true dragon has to say.