A HEIST WITH Y/N (MARKIPLIER) -TRAILER

After watching the previous video about the different world Y/n and the trouble he had with that world police. The Author decided to show them one of the worlds that he enjoyed quite so much.  As he is readying himself to show them the next world, he can't help but hear them talking about the previous world.

"Man, a world where Y/n is as awesome at biking as me! Now that's awesome!"Rainbow Dash said out loud toward Lynn Loud. Both of the two girls seems to enjoy each other company as they talked a lot about sports.

"If Dabi did anything bad toward that idiot brother of mine...I'll kill him, "Bakugo said under his breath both worry and anger.

The Author look at Anne as sees the girl seems to be gushing as she remembers the kiss that both alternates her and Y/n almost have.

"This next world is one of the places where I quite enjoyed. In this world, Y/n alongside Spike went on an adventure after stealing a valuable item from a museum.  The Author explained

"Spike is going to be in this world?"Twilight with a surprise. Some of her friends have the same surprised expression as her. "Yeah! A world where Y/n and I worked together!"Spike shouted out in joy. Spike and Y/n have a good relationship as the young boy sees Y/n as a great big brother.

"Well...yes...but I'm shocked that you guys didn't notice that the Author said that Y/n and Spike are trying to sell an item or something at the museum?"Pearl told the girl who went quiet when they heard this.

"Eh, won't be the first time breaking into someplace and stealing something," Spike told the gem lady. Pearl and some of the people in the room looked at the young boy in bewilderment.

"Y/n and Spike both must have a good reason on why they steal that stuff...I hope"Sam told them all as Mitsu and Momo looked at each with a wide grin. Why? Cause they are going to see their big cousin as a robber.

Before they can ask The Author any more questions, he started the trailer for the new world. "Oh, and by the way, this world may confuse all of you a bit, but there's a good explanation at what is happening."The Author added.

BEGIN...

The video started with Y/n voices that can be heard saying "Oh, this is it! This is really it!". We can the Spike point of view as he looking at a guard who is having a problem with his flashlight while hiding behind a bush.

"Where is this?"Issei asked when she sees the building.

"That's a museum. The Author just told about this" Weiss answered looking at Issei, thinking if the guy is an idiot.

"Boring! There's nothing good there. Only old and boring stuff"Amethyst yawned.

"What?! I love the museum. It's full of historical and interesting stuff."Twilight said with a happy tone.

"I have to agree with the purple gem lady. It's boring. And plus...what they even going to steal there?"Neptune said.

"....you do know that a lot of stuff in the museum is priceless...right?"Lisa Loud told Neptune.

"Be careful little dude!" Luna said in a worrying tone, fearing that Spike would get caught.

"This is gonna change our lives forever."Y/n voice can be heard as Spike is readying himself to climb up the wall. We see Spike trying to hide from the guards who are Neptune and Sun. "They gotta be around here somewhere" Neptune voice can be heard.

"Hey, Neptune! It's us!"Sun said with an excited tone when he sees him and his friend on screen.

"We're guards?! I prefer if we're cops or even detectives "Neptune grumbled.